SE v. Cameroon - PICTURE of EGUAVON instructing Chukwu!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gotti wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Gotti, you are the one being dishonest. I have many a time argued with you on this matter on this forum for years now. How can you now try to deny that. Shocking and unbelievable!!

You may have changed your position in that thread but it has taken a while coming. I still maintain my position and E11 is also another who refused to give the guy due.
WAFFLE:
I have already forewarned that I no longer suffer morons gladly. So my best counsel to you would be to get off my d#$% and go get a life!
Kai, Gotti. you need to come back to the US. There must be something about the UK and the UK-based cybers that doesnt agree with you. I never remember you "fighting" on this forum when you were Big Apple-based :shock: :shock: :shock:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Kelechi
Egg
Egg

Post by Kelechi »

Sir, Kids are also reading this o o o ---- so respect your language----keep your d#$% away if anyone is taunting your d#$% Waffiman do not go there---damn it----what is getting loose on this forum people wake up------we can only accomodate one and the only thug----Omey2k

My thing is BonJO did us great and the fact we are talking about right now is that of him being the one that get us on Olympic Gold Medal book----
Bro that is a lot on his behalf-----

Did he failed Niaja later?Yes he did with no excuse but good reasons. He became an antagonist to NFA and their attempts to steal---- he refused to be pushed around-----
The vagabonds that hired him frustrated him and all of his effort-----
You might have forgotten all the news that were coming across during that WC qualifier----No Transportation to practise----Players locked out of Hotel----No one to meet the players on arrival----No allowance----no this and that
I can only pull on some-----You that have all the information can dig it out if you choose to let known the Fact and not just your opinon.
For a child of God, silence in the face of problem is an act of ignorance
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: Kai, Gotti. you need to come back to the US. There must be something about the UK and the UK-based cybers that doesnt agree with you. I never remember you "fighting" on this forum when you were Big Apple-based
OGBUNIGWE:
I duly and sincerely APOLOGIZE to all decent folk on this forum -- but I harbor absolutely no patience for the disgusting and disgraceful penchance for DISHONESTY that Waffleman has made his personal signature on this forum.

Unfortunately (as I noted elsewhere on the Moderators' Forum), ignoring these lies is only perceived by its perpetrators as license. And of course, others (such as DEAN herein) unwittingly and erroneously proceed upon the basis of such lies.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gotti wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Gotti, you are the one being dishonest. I have many a time argued with you on this matter on this forum for years now. How can you now try to deny that. Shocking and unbelievable!!

You may have changed your position in that thread but it has taken a while coming. I still maintain my position and E11 is also another who refused to give the guy due.
WAFFLE:
I have already forewarned that I no longer suffer morons gladly. So my best counsel to you would be to get off my d#$% and go get a life!
Tut! Tut! Tut! Language.

I have made my point and stand by my words, I know I have witnesses here to back me up. You must admit and stop trying to divert the issue. I repeat, you have on this forum over the years taking away credit from Bonfrere Jo, how can you now try to deny this?
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

BTW! Here is my post on Gotti's thread.

viewtopic.php?t=657&postdays=0&postorde ... s&start=23

Here is my text verbatim:

Guys, the real deal is angry and I feel his pain and passion. Yes! He simplfies the matter a little bit but he does ot deserve to be patronise like a little child.

I may not agree with him in total but I see where he is coming from. All this nonsense about Willy B and the Olympics is simply a laugh. Why? I see some of here get upset and come up with vernom when anyone tries to take credit away from CCC, for example, I always remember when a thread suggested that Eguavoen was the tactician behind saving us during the Angola game in Benin and how some people responded. They said it was rubbish and CCC was the man, yet the same people wan take credit from Bonfrere. Why? :roll: :roll: Wonders never cease, our history books tell me Bonfrere was the coach when we won the Olympics, my video shows the players carrying one man sholder high, that man was not Willy B. So I rest my case on that issue. :P :P :P :P :P :P

Some say what is so and so foreign coach CV, yet these same people, have never had the guts to post CCC's CV. I wonder why? Of course, they want us to forget CCC has no CV to qualify him for the job. In fact most of these sub-standard FCs have a far better CV. The fact that some of us are silent does not mean we are blind. We all want to see a Nigerian in charge but I do not want to see a bad Nigerian coach in charge. If a Nigerian coach is poor, I feel I should have the right to say so and not be patronised like a child.

Damn! The hypocrisy here sometimes just stinks. Tufiakwa!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

As you can see, I am being very consistent on this issue of hypocricy and double standards. Gotti, you may have changed your position now, but God is my witness, Gotti in year gone by never held the position he now holds on this matter.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gotti wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: Kai, Gotti. you need to come back to the US. There must be something about the UK and the UK-based cybers that doesnt agree with you. I never remember you "fighting" on this forum when you were Big Apple-based
OGBUNIGWE:
I duly and sincerely APOLOGIZE to all decent folk on this forum -- but I harbor absolutely no patience for the disgusting and disgraceful penchance for DISHONESTY that Waffleman has made his personal signature on this forum.

Unfortunately (as I noted elsewhere on the Moderators' Forum), ignoring these lies is only perceived by its perpetrators as license. And of course, others (such as DEAN herein) unwittingly and erroneously proceed upon the basis of such lies.
Absolute rubbish! You are the one telling fibs, I am not surprised when it comes to CCC, you lose it and get all emotional. Why? I remember on the old forums when you made this assertion, you have recently changed your position but I have witnesses like SirV who also contributed to that thread.

Unbelievable. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I see the Waffiman-Gotti fight is back on in full swing...

And am lovin it!!!

About time too! This site's been boring without it....
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Gotti: Aint you a site admin? Regardless of the provocation this kind of rantings laced with abusive tirades is denigrating to this forum. Coming from an admin, makes it totally uncalled for. U ought to be above board as a site admin. Feel free to disagree!
...but with God all things are possible...
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

WAFFLEMAN:
Ordinarily I would simply ask you to kiss where the sun don't shine and then ignore your unintelligble blathering. However, I am feeling quite charitable today.

You take the trouble of re-posting the tread that I had already dug out and posted, yet cannot show one single instance there (or elsewhere for that matter) that my position was any different from that re-asserted on this thread that Bonfrere coached Nigeria to the Olympic gold medal -- after Willy Bazuaye had led the Nigerian qualification therefor. But then again, it is a matter of public record that you labor under a considerable comprehension deficit.

Wrt the incomprehensible idiocy about "getting emotional", you will be well advised to note that I NEVER waste my time and attention on any your regular drivel on this forum -- until you bring my NAME into it.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I cant believe I have been missing this great scrap. Two gladiators at each others throat going toe to toe blow for blow.

Well done guys, keep it up. Very refreshing!!!
To stop trying is to start dying
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

txj wrote:I see the Waffiman-Gotti fight is back on in full swing...

And am lovin it!!!

About time too! This site's been boring without it....
txj, I nor dey fight anybody. I am having a passionate debate and I am loving it. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Last edited by Waffiman on Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Vic
Egg
Egg

Post by Sir Vic »

I heard from reliable sources that Eguavoen and Okocha are the ones organising the team. Chukwu is just a figure head.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gotti wrote:WAFFLEMAN:
Ordinarily I would simply ask you to kiss where the sun don't shine and then ignore your unintelligble blathering. However, I am feeling quite charitable today.

You take the trouble of re-posting the tread that I had already dug out and posted, yet cannot show one single instance there (or elsewhere for that matter) that my position was any different from that re-asserted on this thread that Bonfrere coached Nigeria to the Olympic gold medal -- after Willy Bazuaye had led the Nigerian qualification therefor. But then again, it is a matter of public record that you labor under a considerable comprehension deficit.

Wrt the incomprehensible idiocy about "getting emotional", you will be well advised to note that I NEVER waste my time and attention on any your regular drivel on this forum -- until you bring my NAME into it.
Once again Gotti I beg to disagree. You can call me all the names you want, it will not make me digress from my point. The fact is I am not saying you belittled Bonfrere on that thread - "ICs Sucks". I have not said so anywhere on this thread too. So playing to the gallery about your perceived comprehension deficit does not hold water with me. My focus still remains and my position has not changed.

The crux of my arguement still remains, Just as you can see from my post in the thread "ICs Sucks"; (See thread: viewtopic.php?t=657&postdays=0&postorde ... s&start=23) this matter has clearly an ongoing issue which has been going on for a while. I stated it clearly, so I am clearly not just bringing it up, I have done in the past and I will in future because I know I am right.

I even referred to another instance of double standards when I mentioned the Angola game, this again was another example when you were inconsistent as per giving credit where it is due. IMHO, this only butresses my position when I say now that you have in the past in the previous forums belittled Bonfrere Jo's achievement of winning the ANC by giving the credit to Bazuaye. I know this because I have contested this with you vigourously, I cannot forget it. It is etched in my memory.

I remember vividly on one thread when I questioned the hype of assistants by giving an example of Brian Kidd, who got above his station when he was Fergie's Assistant at Manure. He was given the job as boss but failed miserably.

Gotti, I do not need backups to remember certains things.
Last edited by Waffiman on Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnn :roll:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

LOL!!!

Which one be Sir Vic? :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

YeyeMan v2.1 wrote:LOL!!!

Looks like you r having a good time. :D
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

All dis over a post from a guy who heard Chukwu shouting instructions in Igbo all di away in LA?

Can we classify dis as PMT...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

See me see trouble,

I thought we already roasted my little GOATTI for the New Year celebrations. :D :D

Now the dude reveals that he managed to escape to an ASYLUM instead, so GOATTI no go let this forum rest.

My little GOATTI, you only need to search the Internet grass and you will find plenty of food showing that the Assistants don take over SE's coaching.

Don't blame me, blame CCC's incompetence!

Cmoke
Pemba
Egg
Egg

Post by Pemba »

Lets get Waffiboy and Gotti into a boxing ring. Last man standing is the winner.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

kali wrote:Lets get Waffiboy and Gotti into a boxing ring. Last man standing is the winner.
You don craze finish! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oga Cmoke, see the trouble wey you cause me oh. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sir Vic
Egg
Egg

Post by Sir Vic »

Any wahala?
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

balo wrote:Cmoke, so if (big IF) we lost to Cameroon on sunday, Chukwu carries no blame then, according to your logic?
Gimme your right hand...nice talk.....
Let me give you the official answer to that question..

CCC is to blame for the titanic, the vietnam war, the death of kennedy, Murtala, the weakening of the naira, the demise of Africans in diaspora..oh and the loss to Cameroon on Sunday
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Sir Vic wrote:

Any wahala?
Wahala soon dey o! I'm just going thru the list of IP addresses right now... 8)

shaq, I'm having a great time. :mrgreen: