CAN NIGERIA PLS STAND UP AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS CHANCE ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SUYA
CAN NIGERIA PLS STAND UP AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS CHANCE ?

Post by SUYA »

Vindication plus Revenge ! Using Football to redeem a nation's prIde ! Iranians celebrate their 2-1 stunner over the US !!!

In 1974 the DDR finally made up for 25 years of abuse by then West Germany when Juergen Sparwassers Goal sank the eventual World Champions 0:1 and gave East Germany their finest hour during West Germanys shining moment.

After Years of being sophisticated and French…..Senegal pulled off the ultimate ambush by being very independent and un cooperative

Will the real Nigeria please stand up ?

Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

Boy
Look at the those jersy won by Samson Siasia, and compare it to the one they now wear. I think we are being short changed.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

We will see.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Revenge... the eagle sharpens its claws. The lion sharpens its teeth. This will be war till the end.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Baii, wetin u dey talk? that Siasia jersey be like wetin dem photocopy. I know this present jersey is the lowest standard Adidas have to offer but lets prove that we're worth better quality :)

Suya,

Abeg u no for put that Ikpeba photo join these glorious pics.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Suya: Preach brother Preach! :lol:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
dagooner
Egg
Egg

Post by dagooner »

To produce a better jersey than Tunis '94 is without doubt a TALL ORDER!!

Like a friend of mine used to say " E Be Like say dem rob the jernsi with oil"

I really hope we can shove Cameroun aside and settle this Bakassi issue once and for all (copy right YUJAM)
TRUTH is NOT Known by Its Popularity!!!!
Stopyra10
Egg
Egg

Post by Stopyra10 »

Baii wrote:Boy
Look at the those jersy won by Samson Siasia, and compare it to the one they now wear. I think we are being short changed.
i feel so to jare!!! :(
Okocha who now positions himself on the right hand side...watchout.. Okocha..Okocha..Still Okocha!!! what a run by JAYJAY!!
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

When two elephants fight it is the grass that suffers. The grass shall suffer on Sunday. By the final whistle we would have caged the lions and will sing in Unison: Ose Ose O Ose O Ose Baba!!!!Ose Ose O Ose O Ose Baba!!!!Ose OseOse Ose O Ose O Ose Baba!!!! O Ose O Ose Baba!!!!Ose Ose O Ose O Ose Baba!!!!Ose Ose O Ose O Ose Baba!!!!Ose Ose O Ose O Ose Baba!!!!Ose Ose O Ose O Ose Baba!!!!Ose Ose O Ose O Ose Baba!!!!Ose Ose O Ose O Ose Baba!!!!
1. Always a fan of good football

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Baii[/color] wrote:Boy
Exactly. Thanks to Ogunjobi and Galadima, we now dress like we are back in the 1970s :evil:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Those jerseys were nice
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Maybe its tantamount to the quality of our football then and now.
northAfrican
Egg
Egg

Post by northAfrican »

SUYA,
A nice montague of imagery to stir the sole to action. I am stirred. I had a bit of a suspect feeling towards this game. I think that a small and fanatic part of me was just waiting to enjoy Cameroon loose. I am always on the guard to fend off that fanatic. He is no good. You have stirred in me the nobler thing: The celebration of Nigeria at no one else's expense.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Eagle Winged[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Baii[/color] wrote:Boy
Maybe its tantamount to the quality of our football then and now.
That, and the fact that this NFA begged[/i] Adidas to kit us while the previous administration were begged by Adidas to kit us.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Baii, wetin u dey talk? that Siasia jersey be like wetin dem photocopy. I know this present jersey is the lowest standard Adidas have to offer but lets prove that we're worth better quality
Forget the print on the 94 jersey, the quality of material of the 94 jersey looks way better than what they wore at this ANC..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie