Diouf Should Never Play For Senegal Again!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Diouf Should Never Play For Senegal Again!

Post by YUJAM »

I have never seen that level of indiscipline by one single football player on a football field. Given, the Tunisians were messing with his head, but Diouf, as a professional should know better. The French commentator even noted ironical that Diouf has dived so much, it is now difficult to tell the difference beteen real fouls as opposed to simulated fouls.

Senegal does not need Diouf iMO. AS it stands, they have a powerful team that is capable of competing at any level. When you have a player like Diouf who reduces such a wonderful team to a mockery, then such a player has to be removed from the team.

Diouf is a cancer on the Senegalese team. The dude is bad news and he must be disciplined..
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

wow !! i opened this thread without looking at the author...now that i see it is you...i know u are a big fan of diouf but u have spoken the truth....he is the cancer ...i think the two apoy's got to him....senegal could have done better without him
Sir Vic
Egg
Egg

Post by Sir Vic »

He is a total disgrace. I am sorry, i question his upbringing
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Martin Luther King Jr.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

diouf let them get the better of him. he did not let his foot do the talking.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

yeah the guy disgraced his country..he has no respect what so ever..and u can see it ...he is bad at liverpool but not that bad...i believe diouf won't try this in the EPL ...i believe he has no respect for the african nations cup
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

The man disgraced himself and his Country...he is a massive goat.
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Wonders shall never end; Yujam finally sees the errors of his ways and comical assertions. When will u do the same with Obodo? By the way, sorry for the loss. Tough bro, but don't worry our day of reckoning is at hand too.
...but with God all things are possible...
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

If Yujam says its so, who am i to say it aint so :mrgreen:
Cross
Egg
Egg

Post by Cross »

Yujam, you have my respect for saying it the way it is, even though we know he's your boy.
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

sad story indeed. YUJAM, pele (sorry).
refree
Egg
Egg

Post by refree »

to al haji dive---the more u complain and piss off the linesman, the more calls you get against you
sayword!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I hope that we aquit ourselves well tomorrow... win or lose.
khalela

Post by khalela »

Diouf is a victim of the press.Listening to his own press.He believed everything they said about how wonderful he is.Now this same press is gong to eat him raw.Over-rated little ......... :x
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

the whole team other than daio and diop.. should never play for senegal again... :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Owerri-Aba Road
Ghost
Egg
Egg

Post by Ghost »

It's just immaturity. They still need him but they need a coach who can better contol him and cut out the chaf in his personality.

He still has many years to contribute to Senegal.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Di guy has been doing dis since way back... na b'cos una lose now you come notice am...

Shattap mai fren! Bobo left it on di pitch... CAF/FIFA should do something about the disgraceful performance of the Tunisians... they should not as much host a grasshoppers catching competition...

Ball boys, Camera men are like officials they should not show any partialty whatsoever...

Their display took away from what was otherwise a good game from both sides...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

El Dive is simply immature. By the time he grows up to be like 28, all those theatrics will substantially disappear from his game.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

There are other things that he did that simply defied logic. On one occasion in the first half, Sakho outpaced the Tunisian defense and but the ball was deflected to Diouf who had an open look at goal. Instead of pursuing the ball, he let it go out of bounds in hopes of getting a corner.
His indiscipline level was off the charts today and I am of the strong opinion that his behavior had a very adverse effect on Senegal today. Hence my point that he should be left off the team.

Tunisia were not better than Senegal today. They just happened to do very well at unnerving their opponenst, and Senegal took the bait willingly!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

YUJAM wrote:There are other things that he did that simply defied logic. On one occasion in the first half, Sakho outpaced the Tunisian defense and but the ball was deflected to Diouf who had an open look at goal. Instead of pursuing the ball, he let it go out of bounds in hopes of getting a corner.
His indiscipline level was off the charts today and I am of the strong opinion that his behavior had a very adverse effect on Senegal today. Hence my point that he should be left off the team.

Tunisia were not better than Senegal today. They just happened to do very well at unnerving their opponenst, and Senegal took the bait willingly!
U're very right....He was the major cause of the deafeat!!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Dodo wrote:If Yujam says its so, who am i to say it aint so :mrgreen:
I wonder o. On a more serious note, Diouf was a disgrace today. I could not believe my eyes.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Yujam at least Senegal reached the quarter-finals of the ANC and the WC a great Achievement indeed.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

Diouf and Pape Bouba Diop in particular where a disgrace. They are very bad sportsmen and I hope CAF shows no mercy in dealing with them.
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

I think the Tunisians were also a disgrace. They deliberately set out to wind players up and get up to all sorts of tricks. On one occasion, Jaziri took advantage of the fog to send an elbow in Diouf's direction.

On the basis of this performance, I would say adios to any hopes of Tunisia hosting the WC 2010.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE