Interesting fact

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rogermilla
Egg
Egg
Interesting fact

Post by Rogermilla »

All Eagles won today. (Mali and Tunisia) Is Nigeria going to be the only Eagle to bow out come tomorrow? Lets wait and see. At least there are two Lions left in the competition, and one of them will go all the way to win the cup after 2morrow's game. :lol: :lol:
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The Nigerian Eagles will "FLY" higher than ever, come tomorrow.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

We shall see
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
Makanaky
Egg
Egg
Re: Interesting fact

Post by Makanaky »

Rogermilla wrote:All Eagles won today. (Mali and Tunisia) Is Nigeria going to be the only Eagle to bow out come tomorrow? Lets wait and see. At least there are two Lions left in the competition, and one of them will go all the way to win the cup after 2morrow's game. :lol: :lol:
Rogermilla i love your avatar by the way. :lol:
The IL's will roar tomorrow, the eagles have never been a match for us.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Makanaky wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:All Eagles won today. (Mali and Tunisia) Is Nigeria going to be the only Eagle to bow out come tomorrow? Lets wait and see. At least there are two Lions left in the competition, and one of them will go all the way to win the cup after 2morrow's game. :lol: :lol:
Resorting to fallacy won't change the outcome of tomorrow's match sir. Stay tuned!
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

Fellas do u know if Lion can beat Eagle??? well this time the Lion becomes cat..Guys i know its goin to be heartbreaking for u well its written.. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

theDunamis wrote:
Makanaky wrote:
Resorting to fallacy won't change the outcome of tomorrow's match sir. Stay tuned!
Fallacy? But its the truth Dunamis. :lol:
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT

Eagles winning 2 - 1
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!