SUPER-EAGLES NEWS--41 TO 45 AND MORE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Robbynice wrote:
Jiggerman21 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO

where is Gotti to defend this?
So now you have started believing news article from Nigeria. :shock: Na real wa for our people.
Robby, nice QUESTION.....God bless U jare.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Its funny how we take time to pelt Nigerian Journalists when their reports do not follow what we believe.
But when we are quick to accepts reports from KOC and sometimes myself as long as the reports support what we belive.
Ade has not said we should take home based players to the ANC.
He has only said there was no need spending so much on a meaningless camp when we knew the players we would take to the ANC and we also knew those players would report from the 11th of January.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

MI5 wrote:Cellular

I know no sey you dey monitor my postings like this wow abi you also wan become "hey You" too? Abeg ohh no bi BASEBALL we dey follow for hia... but no worry sha i know sey "Hey You" loyalists are working round the clock to amke sure their players make the team... :P
Mai fren, E dooooo... See how Shoku carry make you day sound like PaJ (broken record)... Before, before, we go dey tok about tactics (right about now) instead, you still dey tok about "Hey-you" (which btw im money don dey float for some sewer in Naija...)

You retire from your covert operations to dey post about Hey-Yous"? Wetin happen to di detailed intel about our opposition?

No let me jump into di next available Okada come NY make sure dem never give you somn to be sooo obsessed with "Hey-You", Kumbur, and "droppings"...

Mai Broda, take ya time-O!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

I DON'T CARE IF CCC CLOSE THE LIST NOW, MY CONCERN NOW IS THAT BEFORE HE DOES THAT, WILSON ORUMA SHOULD BE INVITED FIRST.... AT LEAST, THIS WILL GIVE ROOM TO FAIR HEARING AND FAIR TRIAL TOGETHER WITH FAIR CAMPING. I DON'T CARE IF HE GETS DROP AT THE END BUT LETS SEE HIM CAMP TOO.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

VINDAVE wrote:I DON'T CARE IF CCC CLOSE THE LIST NOW, MY CONCERN NOW IS THAT BEFORE HE DOES THAT, WILSON ORUMA SHOULD BE INVITED FIRST.... AT LEAST, THIS WILL GIVE ROOM TO FAIR HEARING AND FAIR TRIAL TOGETHER WITH FAIR CAMPING. I DON'T CARE IF HE GETS DROP AT THE END BUT LETS SEE HIM CAMP TOO.
Di last time una clamour for his inclusion "What Exactly Did di Bobo Do"? I would rather have Osaze on dat team in place of Oruma who you guys will have us belive is the guy most deserving of a call up but never gets one...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Cellular,

Well with Shuku in charge it makes it more interesting because you nefa know i might just make the team.. How you wan try to spin this around when you know sey di camp full of wastepipes.. :lol:

Yes ohh i don retire from my covert operations because cyber cold war is over and nothing to really spy on anymore. But one thing for sure bi sey if get contract once in a while i go come out of retirement ROGER MILLA style come make quick $$$$ and retire again :lol: :D :)

Intel about opposition :D :D :D :lol: 8) this days now i don become "Soldier of Fortune" menaing i am only loyal to the highest bidder :o :D infact if anybody come meet me sey make i give dem information on SE i go do am quick quick and i no go regret nothing at all... :o na my own time to make my own $$$$$ NFA, CCC, Ogunjobi, Amun style if you know what i mean :D :D I hear sey Morocco, SA and Benin dey look for me to provide detailed info to them on SE related matters $$$$$4 i smelll $$$$ i feel $$$$ cheii show me the money $$$$$$ :lol:

Pls make you come i go sign you up quick quick abi you no wan become "Soldier of Fortune" too :o :lol: :D :D :D

Cellular wrote:
MI5 wrote:Cellular

I know no sey you dey monitor my postings like this wow abi you also wan become "hey You" too? Abeg ohh no bi BASEBALL we dey follow for hia... but no worry sha i know sey "Hey You" loyalists are working round the clock to amke sure their players make the team... :P
Mai fren, E dooooo... See how Shoku carry make you day sound like PaJ (broken record)... Before, before, we go dey tok about tactics (right about now) instead, you still dey tok about "Hey-you" (which btw im money don dey float for some sewer in Naija...)

You retire from your covert operations to dey post about Hey-Yous"? Wetin happen to di detailed intel about our opposition?

No let me jump into di next available Okada come NY make sure dem never give you somn to be sooo obsessed with "Hey-You", Kumbur, and "droppings"...

Mai Broda, take ya time-O!
Soldier of Fortune...
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

Oruma does not fit into the current Super Eagles. Even if Oruma, a midfielder scores 20 goals between now and Janauary 14, he cannot fit into our midfield as it currently stands.
The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

I am hoping that 41 will become 47. I am pleased with the eventual inclusion of Ikedia, Ogbeche, Aliyu and the possible inclusion of Oruma. I now call on the crew to include Omokoh and Afolabi.
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

:roll:

Some of una sef, na wah!

41 or 42 or 45 or 49 or forty-something.... it is absolutely insane to invite that many to a camp this close to the tourney. Especially with no budget allocations from NFA.. then he will be crying " No money"

It's a waste of time, Resources, Funds, and a charade of the highest order.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

VINDAVE wrote:I DON'T CARE IF CCC CLOSE THE LIST NOW, MY CONCERN NOW IS THAT BEFORE HE DOES THAT, WILSON ORUMA SHOULD BE INVITED FIRST.... AT LEAST, THIS WILL GIVE ROOM TO FAIR HEARING AND FAIR TRIAL TOGETHER WITH FAIR CAMPING. I DON'T CARE IF HE GETS DROP AT THE END BUT LETS SEE HIM CAMP TOO.
U be hin agent. :D :D
...but with God all things are possible...
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

Nawa oo. Ade was right, this is profligacy at its worst. No wonder allowances haven't been paid.
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Me I don tire for this Chukwu sef....This is another clear case of giving a man enough rope to hang himself...CCC in his ramshackle job is doing another great "SERVICE" to all the local coaches who might aspire to this job....

We saw this type of bingling and planlessness with Amoudu and it lead to his ouster, now we dey see the same nonsense with this guy....Me I just don tire with Naija's incompetence...That's why in 2004, we are as ignorant and planless as we were in the stone ages
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

CCC should stop wasting 24 or more[going to be more] players' time,just pick his best 30 and then trim it down to 21... :x