Olofinajan came to party today.Man of the match: KAANU

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

old_obsession
Egg
Egg
Olofinajan came to party today.Man of the match: KAANU

Post by old_obsession »

oh man. this was the sweetest of the sweet. but i think we should launch a new thraed specifically for gloating so i'll crow about the flogging that we dished out today.

The kanu and Seyi olofinjana naysayers should just lie down ther one time. If cameroon did not know kanu before todays game they sure did afterwards. The okocha vs Etoo battle was given closure today and Seyi olofinjana was a star in midfield.It's amazing that a player based in backwater leagues in norway can own players from psg and manchester utd in midfield although i have to say mbami was easily cameroon's best player today.

Abbey and Osaze were unbelievable - abbey owned his wing and #osaze took song and metoomo to school but kaanu!!!! This man is beautiful The bal refused to leave his feet even when he had about 5 people surrounding him. His pass to utaka was a beuty and hiw work rate was superb . Guys if you didn;t watch it let me tell u now. Kanu won every single aerial battle he was involved in

Forget! 3 players sent home. Start striker injured and there's still no stoppoing teh super eagles of nigeria.
Taka
Egg
Egg

Post by Taka »

kanu is useless, thats just it. odemwingie is better by far
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Hell no.For keeping us in this match I think that accolade must go to Enyeama.He has proven himself. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
old_obsession
Egg
Egg

Post by old_obsession »

taka pls just avoid spoiling my excellent mood today. Just don't respond to any of my posts abeg- u don't even understand how irritating you are right now. Agreed osaze was incredible today and will start for Nigeria for years to come but please do not diss
ANY player that played today!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Except 'Usher'

sorry Okoronkwo
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

I wish Ikedia came on earlier, look at the way he took 3 Gay Lions to the slaughter house :arrow:
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

Kanu was superb. He challenged well and was really great. But man of the match surely is Enyeama
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

Ikedia cannot cross to save his life.. geez...
Owerri-Aba Road
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

okocha and enyeama are joint MON.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Some must always bash, can u all be happy for one day. What must happen to have bash free day