Kanu performs miracles for Nigeria.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kanu performs miracles for Nigeria.

Post by mke1010 »

Kanu is an enigma of Nigerian football. Most of the time he does nothing but garner criticism for his eratic and poor play. Seconds before his superb pass to Utakka that ultimately ousted Cameroun almost everyone was calling for him to be subbed including myself. He had a bad game yet in ine moment his vision and pass has justified his presence on the pitch. In the Olympics Kanu performed a livng miracle for Nigeria. We as Nigerians will have to live with the fact that we have a player who may be a liabilty for large portiuons of the game but outside of Okocha no one else can bring magic like this guy.
segebaba
Egg
Egg

Post by segebaba »

you talk true my friend, up kanu,okocha and nigeria
those who fail to plan, plan to fail........

"Valdez comes out & spits the verbiage like Mussolini at the balcony", lol...
"Puyol almost got caught w his knickers down" Lmao!
"Messi could follow u into a revovling door and still come out first"
"It's the maestro himself, the puppeteer who turns into the daggerman..", lol...
tim
Egg
Egg

Post by tim »

Kpshhhhhhheeeewwwwww!! Yeah right
eru.bugzy
Egg
Egg

Post by eru.bugzy »

Kanu's pass to Utaka will be engraved in the heart's of all Nigerians forever, but still, he was rather languid on the ball and easily dispossed by the more physical Camerounians. He worked hear to win possession and may fair better against less physical defenders. I still believe he should come off the bench after 70 mins, though! Osaze, as you guys saw, we a constant thorn in the Camerounian defence, but did not get any scoring chances as we played rather deep.
omonoba
Egg
Egg

Post by omonoba »

kanu wasn't a liability today, before that pass the man ran himself into the ground. I winced in front of the tv when i saw him slide into a tackle on Song. The guy was injured but as we all know kanu has HEART and he continued fighting battles that someone with his physic might shy away from. Osaze also fought very hard and played a role in keeping the back 4 especially the fullbacks honest