Kudos to Bell and all CCC supporters

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

PapaK
Egg
Egg
Kudos to Bell and all CCC supporters

Post by PapaK »

I wasnt a CCC supporter, but I must give him credits now. He conjured the winning formula and there's no denying it.
Bell had always said there's nothing wrong with our ICs, but our NFA had been the problem. How do you explain Chukwu beating Schaffer today?
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

One victory and now he is the dog's bollocks :mrgreen:
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Dodo, sad isnt it? And what were these people saying after Morocco, Brazil, Japan, Angola et al? And what will they say if we lose to Tunisia?
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Dodo wrote:One victory and now he is the dog's bollocks :mrgreen:
No it's not that, but as some are so fast to criticise, they should also be quick to acknowledge the man's good work. He can only get better with more experience and seeing hs plans work out.

I suggest he be sent on a quick coaching course after the ANC or registered to take the UEFA coaching "A" badge.
To stop trying is to start dying
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

EW: The important thing is what will Chukwu say? If we lose, it was the players' fault. If we win it was due to his masterplan.
http://www.naijiant.com/
PapaK
Egg
Egg
x

Post by PapaK »

Eagle Winged wrote:Dodo, sad isnt it? And what were these people saying after Morocco, Brazil, Japan, Angola et al? And what will they say if we lose to Tunisia?
I wasnt a CCC fan. However, he said he had a winning formula for beating Cameroon. He presented his line-up and the line up delivered. You internet coaches keep shouting about how Kanu and Okocha cant play together in the same team. Yet, both were in CCC's lineup and both had huge contributions to our victory. Any sensible human being will give the guy credit over you theorists and arm chair critics.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

PapaK, where have i ever said Kanu and Okocha cant play together? Infact, give me an example of when i have EVER said anything close?

cic old boy, indeed. When we lose, "the players hearts werent in it", when we win, "my tactics paid off".
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Eagle Winged wrote:PapaK, where have i ever said Kanu and Okocha cant play together? Infact, give me an example of when i have EVER said anything close?

cic old boy, indeed. When we lose, "the players hearts werent in it", when we win, "my tactics paid off".
Did you see that first game? do you think they came to play? Nonsense. CCC is a very good coach. Simple.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

I wud admit as well, CCC played his cards right in this one....I'll give it to him.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
African Star
Egg
Egg
Re: x

Post by African Star »

PapaK wrote:
Eagle Winged wrote:Dodo, sad isnt it? And what were these people saying after Morocco, Brazil, Japan, Angola et al? And what will they say if we lose to Tunisia?
I wasnt a CCC fan. However, he said he had a winning formula for beating Cameroon. He presented his line-up and the line up delivered. You internet coaches keep shouting about how Kanu and Okocha cant play together in the same team. Yet, both were in CCC's lineup and both had huge contributions to our victory. Any sensible human being will give the guy credit over you theorists and arm chair critics.
I have always said that you can accomodate both but not in a 4-4-2. CCC had always played a 4-4-2 until today when he played a 4-3-1-2 with Kanu in the hole behind the two forwards and the fact is that since going to Bolton JJ is no longer a defensive liability. His work rate in the midfield today was incredulous, I have never seen JJ work so hard in a game, even at Bolton and Kanu's work rate was also way above his usual output and if they play like that consistently then they can both play on the same lineup.
PapaK
Egg
Egg
x

Post by PapaK »

Eagle Winged wrote:PapaK, where have i ever said Kanu and Okocha cant play together? Infact, give me an example of when i have EVER said anything close?

You might not have said so, but yoy have vowed never to credit Chukwu even if we win the cup. You have absolutely no confidence in him. Your fellow CCC critics like Waffiman had always insisted that Kanu and Okocha cant play in the same team. I have to tell you all that Chukwu might not be the best coach in the world, but I respect him as a coach more than you guys. Give him some respect too.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

PapaK, please stop spouting absolute lies. I vowed never to credit CCC if we win the cup? No, i've said the exact opposite - constantly. Either find evidence of this nonsense you're spewing or RETRACT it. The search function works, and the old forum is viewable. You have no excuses.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

I been supported that nucca CCC and I must say all the haters.... shall eat humble pie you dig.... once he carries nigeria to the cup you will hate because he didn't win by enough goals
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
NEDI
Egg
Egg

Post by NEDI »

I don't know about any of you guys but anything from here on is "jara" for me.
PapaK
Egg
Egg
x

Post by PapaK »

Eagle Winged wrote:PapaK, please stop spouting absolute lies. I vowed never to credit CCC if we win the cup? No, i've said the exact opposite - constantly. Either find evidence of this nonsense you're spewing or RETRACT it. The search function works, and the old forum is viewable. You have no excuses.
I no get time to dig up past posts, but in your numerous arguments with Gotti over CCC you have always said even if Naija wins it wont be because of CCC's strategies. You posted earlier today that the eagles should ignore everything CCC tells them. Is that a sign that you will ever give him credit when he wins?
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

PapaK, you must be delusional. Numerous arguments with Gotti? The last argument i had with Gotti was about 6 months ago, and i most certainly never said i wouldnt give CCC credit.
As for my post earlier today, are you unfamiliar with sarcasm?
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

NEDI wrote:
I don't know about any of you guys but anything from here on is "jara" for me.
Well said man
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Credit should be given where and when it's due and CCC and the team deserve it.
who no know go know.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Shownoja wrote:
Dodo wrote:One victory and now he is the dog's bollocks :mrgreen:
No it's not that, but as some are so fast to criticise, they should also be quick to acknowledge the man's good work. He can only get better with more experience and seeing hs plans work out.

I suggest he be sent on a quick coaching course after the ANC or registered to take the UEFA coaching "A" badge.
I'll give him credit for this but lets not start singing his praises until something has been accomplished. I mean reading stuff from the forum today, u would think we just won the World Cup. It was only 3 games ago that we had the tactical shambles that was the Morocco game but he seems to have learnt from that so fair play kudos to a job well done so far. But i think the jury is still out and i reserve judgement on his performance
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

PapaK, look here and here. And then please retract your LIES.
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

I have been a CCC supporter from the get-go. And have always insisted that if given time & at least one tournament, he can do as well as any Oyinbo coach if not better.

I have also said JJ & Kanu should not be on the field together. And I will cntinue to say so. But just as importantly, eagus should not be wasting spots on dedicated strikers who cannot (or do not) track back and they successfully employed that approach today - probably because they had no choice.

If CCC learns todays lesson that he does not need dedicated strikers to win, greater victories will follow.

Nice one CCC.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

If we lose to Tunisia, he will go from Zero to Hero to Zero. People have said:

jag is finished as a striker
osaze is pukka
Kanu is wastepipe
Kanu is a miracle worker
seyi is useless or useless
etc the list goes on

so nothing suprises me anymore
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

well, EW:
I obviously didnt read every single posts on this forum and must have missed where you agreed to give him credit when he wins the cup. But what with your insistence on the guy being fired irrespective of his performance? Is that your way of recognizing achievement should the coach win?