Kudos to Bell and all CCC supporters

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

PapaK, Nigeria can do FAR BETTER than Chukwu. He's shown numerous times how indept and careless he can be, winning the ANC doesnt magically wipe away the past!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Eagle Winged wrote:PapaK, Nigeria can do FAR BETTER than Chukwu. He's shown numerous times how indept and careless he can be, winning the ANC doesnt magically wipe away the past!
Even in the height of our glory we get pipul way day hate...

Naija Sef! :(

Up Naija!!!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

EW:
I wasnt a CCC supporter. Nonetheless, the man has proved all his doubters (including myself) wrong. I thought we should conceed that those who believed in him had better vision than the rest of us. We've had FCc many of the times Cameroon had caused us painful defeats. If it was an FC that was on the bench for the eagles today, most people would have declared that an IC would never have achieved what was achieved today. We need to believe in some of our coaches and I still remain an Amodu supporter. I will wait to see how Chukwu prosecutes our remaining two matches.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

PapaK, i'm not proposing an FC. Ikhana would more than satisfy me.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Cellular wrote:
Eagle Winged wrote:PapaK, Nigeria can do FAR BETTER than Chukwu. He's shown numerous times how indept and careless he can be, winning the ANC doesnt magically wipe away the past!
Even in the height of our glory we get pipul way day hate...

Naija Sef! :(

Up Naija!!!

Say it with me, broda Cellular.
Gradually, CCC is shaming his critics but they are just too small minded to admit the errors of their ways. It's a shame
Chief Goza
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Goza »

You guys are so funny.

CCC did well, and whether we win or lose to Tunisia, there has been a steady improvement since the first game. At least, he now has something to 'put on his CV', doesn't he?

And I see some people who have argued blindly that CCC is useless now try to retract, all the time hoping that they'll have a good reason to justify it after the Tunisia game. You know yourselves (pathetic, all of you).

Bottomline, CCC still has a way to go if he's to make us a world-beater in football. He's not the finished article yet, but clearly, he's doing his best. Out of adversity, his team has dug out a great result today. If Robson was appointed, he may never have had this education that he had today. I think the crux of the matter is that we should be talking about how does he kick on from here, as he should definitely seek to improve himself (and it's the NFA's job as well). He still had something to learn when he came, and if you think about it, the Brazil, Angola, Morocco, Venezuela, Jamaica, Japan (all of them) have been solid education. You can't buy these anywhere. What he/NFA does with all that experience is what we should be concerned about now.

I remember people who have come here to tell us that CCC shoulds be learning coaching from the internet like they do, and telling him who to pick and how to play. I suppose such people will be waitng for opportunities to attack him again, and what better than a defeat against Tunisia? E no go work for una, Naija all the way! :wink:
Proverbs 14:16
A wise man fears and departs from evil, But a fool rages and is self-confident.
-------------------------------------------------------
Many receive advice but only the wise profit from it.
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

well If C3 wins he would have done better than any local coach in present times...The only problem I have with C3 is that he is having an affair with Knau and I think it might be sexual...C3 would play kanu even if he had 1 leg...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie