Aghahowa: What now?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

We still need JAG
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

NIGERIAN MENTALITY--WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

JAG is and remains our top striker numero uno and the undisputed number 1 player in the team with nobody coming close to him right now. Not even Ozaze or Uttaka...
Soldier of Fortune...
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

JAG is number one! It's a shame things aren't going well for him. His time will come.
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

we have scored 8 goals and none of them come from our real strikers. jag, agali, yabuku didnot score any goals yet and we are now in semi final. maybe we should think about that. in world cup 94, rashidi scored only 1 goal, is amunike, finidi that are supplying goals from the wing. we need to play like we play against cameroon more, so that our goal supply will not be predictable or overdependent on 1 player. If jag is healthy they should play him but he too need to come into the midlfield and help build up the attack like osaze, utaka and kanu was doind gainst cameroon.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Fegwu
Some pple on this forum amaze me, what i cant belive some of these stuff i read about naioja players on this forum, sometimes i wonder if i am on the Camerron forum.
JAG no longer relevant what utter rubbish, so Osazee scores two goals JAG is now useless pleeeeeeeeeeaaaase, it is funny how much of ignorance is displayed in the process of trying to label someone else as being incompetent. I dont know the sort of player these people are looking for, but i can say that sort of player does not exist.
JAG has not scored, it does not stop him being a good striker, every striker at one time or the other will experience drought, that is a fact of football. Osazee has done well , but to say he is better than JAG, i will simply say the light shinning from the complexion of his skin has blinded certain people, and this is where shrinning becomes a dangerous passion.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

anikulapo wrote:DUde, the rules of professional sports says: What have you done for me lately......You cannot live in the past
Fa Fa FA foul. Owens has been having a goal drought for most of this season. The press still dey hype am as a danger man that he is. Support the guy jare.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

oloye wrote:Fegwu
Some pple on this forum amaze me, what i cant belive some of these stuff i read about naioja players on this forum, sometimes i wonder if i am on the Camerron forum.
JAG no longer relevant what utter rubbish, so Osazee scores two goals JAG is now useless pleeeeeeeeeeaaaase, it is funny how much of ignorance is displayed in the process of trying to label someone else as being incompetent. I dont know the sort of player these people are looking for, but i can say that sort of player does not exist.
JAG has not scored, it does not stop him being a good striker, every striker at one time or the other will experience drought, that is a fact of football. Osazee has done well , but to say he is better than JAG, i will simply say the light shinning from the complexion of his skin has blinded certain people, and this is where shrinning becomes a dangerous passion.
That is the point I have been trying to make.It's funny how we rain negative comments on our very own just because ,he is having A bad tournament for the first time.
who no know go know.
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

Fairweather fans, two-faced fair weather fans!!!!!!

To be the man, you must beat the man "Nature boy" - Ric flair
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

These people will abuse Pele, Maradona Ronaldo, Zidane all put together as being incompetent if there is any blink in their performance, and yet no one knows them know what they do, have not represented the country , dont have recognisable achievement to their name. The only thing visible about them is their comments and yet they are not exceling at it, we need a profiler on this forum, a good profile on some of the people making these posting will sshock or rather should i say will not suprise anyone the source of these postings. Damn if you cant support the players , join the Tunisian forum, belive with the kind of postings you guiys are making on SE, they will welcome with both hands, possibly throw in some Tunisian babes since our love for their girls have become legendary.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Jag will be back.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

Eclipse wrote:Fairweather fans, two-faced fair weather fans!!!!!!

To be the man, you must beat the man "Nature boy" - Ric flair
God bless you Eclipse....tell them make them hear...dem be hypocrites. The man singlehandedly drags us to 2 nations cup semis, now he hasn't scored, he's a wastepipe, abi?

If I was Osaze, I'd be very wary of these guys ... coz as soon as he doesn't score or flash for 2 games, he'll be a wastepipe as well. Haba! Fickle naija fans na like water o...dem go flow go, flow come. Make God dey watch persin o.

Hope JAG gets well to ram these down una throat.

Q
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

I beg make una leave JAG alone, we know he had some bad moment but will definately come back smoking against our next oponents. Osaze is not good enough yet to be comparing him with JAG. It will be unfair to JAG if we can not stand by him at this moment. He is still the MAN.
ivanuche
Egg
Egg

Post by ivanuche »

Eclipse wrote:Ha my pipul!!!Na wa for una, na this kind thing we dey call Aiye!! All u pipul calling aghahowa wastepipe and all sorts of names, all of una na aiye!!!

You weren't calling him names when he was putting the ball in the net, now he's had a dry spell, instead of some support you resort to name calling.

May I never get on your bad sides, he 'll get more love from a Nest of Vipers than from you lot!!! AIYE!!!!

To be the man, you must beat the man "Nature Boy" - Ric Flair
Na lie no dissing for Aghawonder and em go always chop my egede ! Na proper black man e be so e go return !
They used to say Muhammad Ali could float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. Arsenal swim with the grace of a dolphin — and bite like a shark. The GREAT Brian Clough. viewtopic.php?t=18273

If you're having girl problems i feel sorry for u son,i gat 99 problems but da *Nice Lady* aint one !

http://www.brazzil.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7162 BLACK BEAUTIES !
http://www.ypforum.org/nigeria2002