Who is the guy on the Nigerian bench who was dancing while..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

the guy dey happy o. he was just a reflection of how Nigerians were on that day. :mrgreen:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Some inside information.Bello Osagie is a long standing member and Patron of the Supporters Club.He has been dancing in the stands with the Supporters from Atlanta '96 through World Cup '98.Apart from being the Eagles' Welfare Officer,the sheer joy of being a Supporter gets to him,and he just can't resist dancing.Because he understands the lyrics of the Supporters' Club,he knows when to "shake body".You guys ain't seen nothing yet.When we win the Cup,Bello will probably do the Aghahowa somersault! :lol:
How did I know all these?I've been with the Supporters' Club at virtually every major championship including Tunisia '94,and danced and sang with Bello. :)
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

same topic different day :lol:
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

So if person dey dance unto victo0ry na wahala 4 dis site, some of una dey shame me attimes with una craze, dat man didn't dance half of what me and ma hommies dance when utaka score goal, u need to c d atilogwu dance steps i dey throw, thunder fire una dia yeye Osage-bashers. :evil:
Peter Obi For President 2023
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

The bench is a professional technical area, not a dancing club for wannabes. :evil:

If the guy wants to dance, let him join everybody else in the stands.
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
dapo lawal
Egg
Egg

Post by dapo lawal »

He is the GREEN EAGLES MASCOT
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Some idiots called him an angel* after the South African match! They obviously don't understand Nigerian culture!!!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Leave Mr. B alone o....na correct guy...BTW, that dance was nothing compared to wetin he dance when the supporters club were entertaining the team at the hotel after the game..me sef dance...