Bravo à nos ennemis intimes (congratulations from Cameroon)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

franco
Egg
Egg
Bravo à nos ennemis intimes (congratulations from Cameroon)

Post by franco »

Hi and congratulations !

You are the ones who could beat us without meaning any drama to me. Cause you are our intimate "ennemies" :) :) :) :) just in football (I hope :!: ). And you're the best, just after Cameroon :)

So, I sincerily wish to say that, I'm not so hurt by this defeat. It would have been worst, if we'd been beaten by someone else than our challenger in Africa. I mean some false Lions from Atlas (Moroco) or Téranga (senegal), and even more from South africa (Bafana bafana) and Congo DR (Simba).

On the other hand, we're not the only childs of God (or Olodumare :D ). Then, we can't overcome you everyday. We got to take a step, in orther to renew our contract with the spirits for a new while :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, I think you're the only ones that can keep the trophy in subsaharian Africa, and most cameroonians will be supporting and loving Jay-Jay the killer and painter, Kanuuuuuuu and Nigeria... Then,

Go the Eagles ! Don't disappoint us ! I hope your only aim wasn't to overcome Cameroon. It would be a shame to beat the king without taking his place for the next two years.

Take good care to our trophy brothers, we'll be back to recover it :wink: :wink: :wink:

By the way, come and discuss sometimes on www.cameroon-info.net (forum) in english or french. Maybe you'll learn our secret to beat you so many times.

Bye Brothers and sisters.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

That's the right spirit.
http://www.naijiant.com/
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Merci mille fois mon frere, et comme on sais deja,
Un lion ne mort jamais, il dort!

Je sais que notre rivalrité à toujour etait pour le mieux de notre football et j'espere que ca va continué pour tres longtemps.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
franco
Egg
Egg

Post by franco »

N'est-ce pas ? Isn't it ?

Go the Super Eagles !
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Je N'est comprend pas francais....

De la webpage is written in french not english, porqoui?