Please Okocha stop putting defence under pressure!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Please Okocha stop putting defence under pressure!!!

Post by marko »

1st i want to congratulare the super eagles for finally breaking the jinx of cameroon,it has been long coming,after all these years when one thought that with all the talent we have, we cannot beat cameroon hands down,well yesterday we finally laid that ghost to rest and we all look forward to the semi-final which should be our most important game,I thought Kanu had a good game yesterday,osaze is definitely a special player,he is so intelligent,the defence is still rusty,i think okoronkwo has been the weakest link for our defence,he is still not match fit,Okocha had a good game but all that unneccesary dribbles did not really help towards the end of the match,i thought he had got rid of all that show boating in his career,he nearly cost us an equaliser.
well i hope we play well on wednesday,it should be a very good game and asa far we do not lose concentration,i could actually see us winning this match-i hope we meet morroco in the finals
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko