I think the white jersey makes us play better football

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fadatiko
Egg
Egg
I think the white jersey makes us play better football

Post by fadatiko »

For some reason Nigeria play better in white. I think we should wear white aginst Tunisia. What do you think?
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

Oh lord! Not again with the jersey color superstition. Less than 4 days ago, white was our bad luck jersey. One win in white and you are ready to change it to our good luck jersey.

Why cant you just decide that you like or dislike a jersey for how it looks? :x
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

lol naija people are funny. if u say somelike prefering nike boot over puma, that might be logical but jersey don't help u win games.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
fadatiko
Egg
Egg

Post by fadatiko »

Mastermind & Lefak,

Have you not heard about the power of color over the human mind. People in football strategy would tell you your colors and the manner in which you dress has an impact on your performance.

Why do you think the designers of our last outfit chose lime green. The doll nature of the old jersey did not trigger excitement and was too close to the color of the pitch. We would therefore find it hard to locate our players at first glance.

Perform a simple test on yourself. Think about your favourite team and buy a new jersey of their's and see if you play better for your local team. Colors are linked to emotions and emotions to football.

Do some research and see how many matches Naija have won and lost wearing white considering the fact that it is our secondary outfit.

'FOOTBALL IS MORE THAN JUST KICKING A ROUND OBJECT AROUND THE PARK THESE DAY'.
Robbynice
Re: I think the white jersey makes us play better football

Post by Robbynice »

fadatiko wrote:For some reason Nigeria play better in white. I think we should wear white aginst Tunisia. What do you think?
We don't determine the jersey we are going to wear. I believe CAF does. Btw I think Tunisia usually puts on their white jersey which means Nigeria will have to settle for the green jersey. Personally I don't care what jersey we wear as long as we do our thing on the green grass which is to win.