Love, Sex and Parties

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

MUSIC IS DEAD. PEOPLE WILL PUT OUT ANYTHING FOR A BUCK.......ANYWAY, WHETEHER IT BLOWS UP THE CHART OR NIOT, IF IT SOUNDS GOOD I AM LISTENING TO IT AND BUYING IT..........NOT EVERYONE WHO HO :( LDS A GRAMMY IN THEIR HAND IS WORTH THE WEIGHT...........
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Thought wrote:
27 wrote:So why don't these "true" (I call them true for want of a better word.) artist get as good marketing and publicity as the masters of mass production and same old same old.
Because that isnt what the consumers have been conditioned to. SEX, PARTIES sell and as any good company, you invest in things that are profitable. Dead Prez dont and wont command the cash 50 or Eminem can.

Still, there remains artistry and craft in modern music. regardless of Topic. Love has been an eternal theme in music.
Not necessarily. I think most people will buy almost anything you sing if they're exposed to the tune, rhythm and beat.

Sex and parties didn't help to sell Kirk Franklyn and "Where is the love" to the mass market.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

well all you need is a good fantastic body-a nice face to go with it-a bad track like JLO and you are all the way to the top
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko