I sense a tactical device by Obafemi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ogedebless
Egg
Egg
I sense a tactical device by Obafemi

Post by ogedebless »

About the guy "Obagol", I have a feeling that he wants to tactically remove a good deal of pressure off himself by trying to create a suspence impression on our mind. Remember, Ogbeche mostly flopped when it matters most because of so much pressure on him.
I need your comment on this.
ogedebless
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ure the dumbest individual on this forum for ur above commentogedebless,
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Bigpokey24:
Stop being insulting. The guy has a point.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

ogedebless, i dont get your logic. If anything, this whole fiasco will create MORE pressure for if/when he wears the green, white, green.
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

Eagle winged u made the point
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Bigpokey24 wrote:ure the dumbest individual on this forum for ur above commentogedebless,
WHO D HELL IS THIS PERSON ON THIS SITE FULL OF HIMSELF WITH ABUSIVE STATEMENT??? MODERATOR PLS. FIND A LASTING SOLUTION TO THIS BIGMOUTH PLS.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Bigpokey24 softly softly, abi ya pikin akamu don finish? na him be say you no dey sleep for night! :mrgreen:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Cross
Egg
Egg

Post by Cross »

Ogedebless,

Until proven otherwise, your point is one of the many possibilities, although I won't put my 1 kobo on it.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Na wa for some people oh.
E say e wan create suspence. So who dem wan suspend for air?
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Biggy, I beg respect other peoples right to express their opinions. Regardless of whether you disagree, just think, the person, taking their time to express their opinion are not school boys in their shorts, they could be someone's father, uncle etc. Please lets be mature about this and disagree with some measure of dignity.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Martins just confirmed on Brilla FM this afternoon that he would be in Tunisia for the ANC, but he is jetting out to Italy this night.

With regards to the possibility of martins trying to remove the pressure on himself, I feel his tactics will have the opposite effect. I hope he doesn't turn out to be another Jonathan Akpoborie.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Martins just confirmed on Brilla FM this afternoon that he would be in Tunisia for the ANC, but he is jetting out to Italy this night.

With regards to the possibility of martins trying to remove the pressure on himself, I feel his tactics will have the opposite effect. I hope he doesn't turn out to be another Jonathan Akpoborie.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Olboy who we go believe now. Did this boy go to the school of 419?
He sure knows how to con his way around. Why first go to Italy if you will be in Faro?
nemi2002 wrote:Martins just confirmed on Brilla FM this afternoon that he would be in Tunisia for the ANC, but he is jetting out to Italy this night.

Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Talk IT wrote:Olboy who we go believe now. Did this boy go to the school of 419?
He sure knows how to con his way around. Why first go to Italy if you will be in Faro?
nemi2002 wrote:Martins just confirmed on Brilla FM this afternoon that he would be in Tunisia for the ANC, but he is jetting out to Italy this night.

Possibly to soothe ruffled feathers over his decision to play for the Eagles. It would show his regard for the club is he does this in person............but then that is just my assumption.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

Ebyboy wrote:
Talk IT wrote:Olboy who we go believe now. Did this boy go to the school of 419?

Possibly to soothe ruffled feathers over his decision to play for the Eagles. It would show his regard for the club is he does this in person............but then that is just my assumption.
very interesting in deed. Inter Milan is not against Martins playing for the ANC but ready to cover up for the boy if he is not interested to play.
ogedebless
Egg
Egg

Post by ogedebless »

Now Bigpokey24, try reading b/w the line from the latest of "Obagol." He's still a very young lad, so we cannot rule out his posibility of displaying youthful exobirance. AS enlightened people we cannot just afford to draw conclusions on the bases of "side talks" or mere vocal statements in interviews. There has to be official confirmation first.
I hope I have not shown myself to be "dumb" this time around,Bigpokey24?
The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

ogedebless wrote:Now Bigpokey24, try reading b/w the line from the latest of "Obagol." He's still a very young lad, so we cannot rule out his posibility of displaying youthful exobirance. AS enlightened people we cannot just afford to draw conclusions on the bases of "side talks" or mere vocal statements in interviews. There has to be official confirmation first.
I hope I have not shown myself to be "dumb" this time around,Bigpokey24?
I am with you 100%.
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

Bigpokey24 wrote:ure the dumbest individual on this forum for ur above commentogedebless,
Pally,respest others opinion please.
HAWKEYE
Egg
Egg

Post by HAWKEYE »

Why can't we all exercise patience until the young lad fails to report to camp 14 days to ANC start, according to the ageement reached between NFA Sec. Gen. and Inter. The amount of invectives directed to the lad is enough to discourage anybody, but then this is only cyber-ranting.
CAPTAIN HAWKINS
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

DIMKA76 wrote:Bigpokey24 softly softly, abi ya pikin akamu don finish? na him be say you no dey sleep for night! :mrgreen:
That is funny D76.
...but with God all things are possible...
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Nenmi2002: I'll wait till I actually see Martins at ANC before I believe anything. I just hope he means what he says; Just not gonna let this young chap fool me again.
...but with God all things are possible...
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

ogedebless, I can categorically tell you that ogbeche did not flop because of pressure. He flopped because of a lack of quality.

I said it b4 he was called up and he didnt dissapoint.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
calli65
Egg
Egg

Post by calli65 »

Obafemi, should go to hell.