vindave stop

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

LMAO,look at this exported crayfish claiming he is a5thward boy LMAO!UR a 5th hard Homo4life! :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

I can see that most of us like vindave's posts.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

abeg Vindave carry on...this site is soccer related anything you have to post keep posting it don't mind Bigpokey24 the #$%$* is just jealous se you pass am for posting level.
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omey2k4, I just hope u know whats better for u , cos u dont wanna walk with 5th Ward Bhoys.

Vindave once again stop post boosting with those useless Naija papers threads cos they are crap and we all dont like them, cos they are never credible ok, kapish and yes U are A guardian employed stop doing WAREZ
on cybereagles.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:omey2k4, I just hope u know whats better for u , cos u dont wanna walk with 5th Ward Bhoys.

Vindave once again stop post boosting with those useless Naija papers threads cos they are crap and we all dont like them, cos they are never credible ok, kapish and yes U are A guardian employed stop doing WAREZ
on cybereagles.
Why U dey claim say U be 5th ward and u spend ya time on the computer 24/7?Dont U sound lame? :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Wetin be 5th ward? Na Ward for mental institution?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omey2k4, by looking at the amount of your post and mine , we know who spends more time on the computer.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

RudeBoy, go to a search engine and find out what it is.
SuperEagles

Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Is this still football related?
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

U guys are something else.........BP do you know how much internet connection is in Nigeria? Vindave is paying through his nose and yet gets this treatment.....na wha o !
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

B24,

Leave Vindave alone he didn't do anything to you ohh or else na wahala you go get for hia.. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying he shouldn't be posting news articles and all from Naija? What is your problem? Is he using your fingers and hands to type? Instead of doing other things it's Vindave you are worried about? Leave him alone or na full scale war on you... Shame...
Soldier of Fortune...
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

I think sey this Bigpokey24 guy or whoever him be na crazy person wey suppose dey nursing home for some of his ulteration to some of other forumites posting....Nna Bigpokey24 you need head examination!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

SUYA, Bigpokey24 isnt Nigerian, or even African for that matter. Hence his ignorance.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Me I dey wonder o!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nah wah for all of una , vindave should stop doing warez
SuperEagles

peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Make una just leave everything. Make love not war. no bi so. una too curse sef. leave everyone alone to do their stuff. haba. :roll:
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Eagle Winged, if am not nigerian then u must be a sharia lecturer, bloody angel*, yansh sucker, go lick vindave crack if u like it that much and once agian my main problem with vindave is he does too much copy paste for old news already posted by other forumites.
SuperEagles

VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Eagle Winged, if am not nigerian then u must be a sharia lecturer, bloody angel*, yansh sucker, go lick vindave crack if u like it that much and once agian my main problem with vindave is he does too much copy paste for old news already posted by other forumites.

PLEASE, THE BEST WAY TO WIN IS APPLY TO ADMIN FOR MODERATOR APPOINTMENT - MAY BE U CAN GET THE TALL ORDER TO ALWAYS DELETE MY POSTS...
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

well i'm of the opinion that bigpokey has no right to hit out at vindave. in this forum, i understand there's freedom of expression so long as it's not misleading and too vulgar. vindave can post as many threads as he wants, the beauty there is that we are at liberty to open and reply to whichever we want to. i dont see any gun at my head telling me to open vindave threads.

however vindave, u could soft-pedal. abeg. :roll:

n.b ur new avatar does u a little justice, the former was just too "abeg make i do small old school fashion" :shock: . u catch my drift.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF U. I'M BACK AND BETTER :wink: :wink:
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Welcome back.... My operatives have situation under control. B24 is from Ghana or Liberia that is why he is angry... Welcome sha...

yettycom wrote:well i'm of the opinion that bigpokey has no right to hit out at vindave. in this forum, i understand there's freedom of expression so long as it's not misleading and too vulgar. vindave can post as many threads as he wants, the beauty there is that we are at liberty to open and reply to whichever we want to. i dont see any gun at my head telling me to open vindave threads.

however vindave, u could soft-pedal. abeg. :roll:

n.b ur new avatar does u a little justice, the former was just too "abeg make i do small old school fashion" :shock: . u catch my drift.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF U. I'M BACK AND BETTER :wink: :wink:
Soldier of Fortune...
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Eagle Winged, if am not nigerian then u must be a sharia lecturer, bloody angel*, yansh sucker, go lick vindave crack if u like it that much and once agian my main problem with vindave is he does too much copy paste for old news already posted by other forumites.
Reading the above, i feel Bigpokey24, u have a problem. what's with the adjectives. someone should wash ur mouth out with omo or persil. or better yet, a neurosurgeon could come in handy. :x
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

thanks MI5. it's good to be back. though Rogba has really killed me with this avatar. it looks like a character from this Samarai X cartoon.

if u're reading this Rogba, be VERY AFRAID. I'll get u 4 this :twisted:
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Either you're not Nigerian or you're a lier. Or both.