Where is WAFFIMAN???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cyber Saint
Where is WAFFIMAN???

Post by Cyber Saint »

That man ought to be held in custody b'cos he deserves severe punishment for high crimes, defamtion of character, and treason.
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

I guess the guy is really mad and disappionted that Chukwu's team won.He must have sharpened his pen to criticize the poor man viciously unfortunately his dreams did not come true.Hopefully,Super Eagles victory has not turned into nightmare for him. Undoubtly this guy harbours a deep
hatred for Chukwu I'm pretty sure there must be hidden agenda behind the profound hatred. Did you also notice Mr Ayo kinife has also been selectively silent.Guys sorry for your disappiontment. I know both of you are hoping and praying to have another chance to do your irreparable damage on Chukwu.Hopefully you will never get your chance in this tournament.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Bobbye, glad to see that some people notice the same thing as I do. I give up on Ayo the very day he started a thread captioned, Will you support Nigeria if CCC Remains the Coach during the ANC?
But we all know Ayo's agenda. He was supposed to get his cut from Robbo's contract. Waffiman's agenda is what defies my imagination. My guess is that Waffiman is Ayo's house boy and, hence, wouldn't go against his master.

Nonsense
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

....and it's not like his house and car burnt down.

God help us Nigerians.
You are Your Own Dog
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Dog Bruno wrote:....and it's not like his house and car burnt down.

God help us Nigerians.

Bruno, my dawg, didn't I tell y'all that he'd come of the woodwork once we lose one match.
Disguntled element :evil: :twisted: