Is Dat So?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Is Dat So?

Post by Cellular »

But why Oga no score yesterday? Waffi come before di game compare Oga and Pires, say when it comes to productivity, Pires beats Oga hands down, but dem yeye shrinaz ask am "Na productivity we go chop?" Game finish Papa K, don award anoda MOM to Oga though Pires bin score di Arsenal goal, Oga no score Nathing, no assist once again, no stop goal for entering Bolton net but because of Oga we don dey celebrate hitting the post as anoda vital statistics more important or equally important to an actual goal... Chei! See what Shrinaz have done to objectivity... Next we go go ANC dem go tok say as long as we are not disgraced... dem go happy...

For dem Shrinaz, we fit lose 4-1 to Morroco and God forbid Banana Banana even manage to score their FIRST goal against Nigeria... and we manage beat Benin, dem go dey happy as long as Oga hit a couple of posts and measure some hights because according to Shrinaz, dat is more important dan actually scoring...

Only for Naija...

Ps. PapaK, put down di tumbo! Slowly move away from the table...(Shacking with Suya, THEophilus FANta, and Chima no good for you-O) Una get together, nominate Oga for MOM even before match start... minda ya sef!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet
huh

Post by omey2k4 »

Who is Oga? :?: :?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

If na goals scored dem dey take decide the better player - Zidane for no beat Henri for Player of the World race. Make you take ya time leave Oga alone jo! :x
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Lefak wrote:If na goals scored dem dey take decide the better player - Zidane for no beat Henri for Player of the World race. Make you take ya time leave Oga alone jo! :x
Okay, make we use assists! Or you wan make we use how many times im nak ball for post? :lol:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
PapaK
Egg
Egg
Cellular

Post by PapaK »

..with all due respect you and waffiman should just shut up!

Haba! I be omnipresent or what? If Oga play arctic circle dem go give am MOM, if he play for antarctic circle he go collect MOM award. Isnt this an evidence of world-wide acceptance? Yet Waffiman will come here and say '..he didnt really hurt us'

Very funny, he didnt hurt Arsenal, but Arsenal was kept in a cage literally throughout the game. I saw how Arsenal ran through to destroy man city. They didnt have such opportunities with Bolton because they spent the whole night defending their goalmouth. They conceeded by far more freekicks, conceeded more corner kicks, etc.

one more thing, Oga won more tackles, completed more dribbles, put together more purposeful passes than Viera, pires and henry put together in that match. that's why he got the MOM inspite of Pires' tap in.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Oga Cellular, PapaK is the ultimate Shrinner. Even me, I don give am hand from time as you know, PapaK dey ready to take on all comers for Oga matter.

Like I been talk and I talk again, Oga was brilliant in that game but he was not as productive as he should have been because it was his job given all Bolton's possession to make they win the game.

The problem is knowing when to pass and when to dribble. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
PapaK
Egg
Egg
x

Post by PapaK »

Waffiman wrote:Oga Cellular, PapaK is the ultimate Shrinner. Even me, I don give am hand from time as you know, PapaK dey ready to take on all comers for Oga matter.

Like I been talk and I talk again, Oga was brilliant in that game but he was not as productive as he should have been because it was his job given all Bolton's possession to make they win the game.

Waffii:
I swear I no fit blame you. If to say dat freekick find way enter we for no dey do this debate. Oga no hurt Arsenal, but he kept your most dangerous players in your half throughout the match. He denied you possession, snatched MOM under the noses of Viera, Henry, Pires, etc. still he no hurt Arsenal. Anyway, next time, I suggest he comes to the pitch with a mallam dagger, use am chuck Henry for belle. That way he would truly have hurt Arsenal and their championship dream.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
THE FAN
Na wa for WAEC

Post by THE FAN »

Waffiman wrote:

You say it was Okocha's job to ensure Bolton won the game (by scoring and goalkeeping, in addition to creating and defending) and he failed because Bolton did not win ..... so are you saying it was Pires' job to ensure that Arsenal got a lucky and undeserved DRAW? Well, if that is what Wenger sent him to do, he certainly succeeded :D :P (well, Toure and Campbell succeeded .... Pires was a tourist in this match).

Your analysis could have come from the former Iraqi Information Minister. :D :P I saw outstanding passes from Okocha, with none from Pires, and purposeful dribbling from Okocha, and nothing from Bergkamp. If Bolton had a finisher like Thierry Henry, the would have spelled "Arsenal", then spelled "Highbury", then spelled the name of the yet-to-be-built new Arsenal stadium ..... :D 8)

PS: CELLULAR, sharrap!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Again who is Okocha?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

JJ has left a legacy on the Premiership for the 2 years he has been around.
Martin0123456
Egg
Egg

Post by Martin0123456 »

Team Name
Bolton Wanderers Arsenal
Goals 1 1
Shots on target (Inc Goals) 6 4
Shots off Target 8 4
Blocked Shots 5 1
Corners 8 1
Foul Conceded 13 15
Offsides 2 3
Yellow Cards 2 2
Red Cards 0 0

Those stats show why Pires didn't get the man of the match award, anyone of his quality should be picking up games and causing more attacks rather than be put on the back foot and have 8/1 corners against.

Okocha (or Oga if you prefer) was by far the better player as Pires wasn't noticeable.

Here's another fact for you, Okocha has hit the bar more times than any other player in the premiership this season (including his hatrick of bar hits against Tottenham) and had more shots than any other player this season.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Martin0123456,

and had more miss kicks (remember Chelsea) than any other player this season.