Please Identify Yourself.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet
Please Identify Yourself.

Post by Talk IT »

hdeburlar, datningonam, Ladium, frlawrence1, oriok

Since the opening of this new forum where you can't view post without logging it, there have been some strange faces always hanging around but never making any post. These are just some of them. Please identify yourself.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

For real...............
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

It would have been better if people can view and browse without having to log on; I did this for 4 years before logging on to the old forum. then I just came to get the new developments in Naija footy.
...but with God all things are possible...
esho
Egg
Egg

Post by esho »

I have also followed this forum for years but never made any comments though I have always enjoyed reading comments from everyone.
Anyway a through salute to everyone and wish us all a happy new year.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

We need to know what scouts are peeping us out.......more than likely the sidon look option will return after the ANC. Anyway we are glad to have you all fully aboard.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

esho
Egg
Egg

Post by esho »

do not worry I am sure those who know me will know sidon look option is not mine.
Football is in my blood and after my trip with friends to Scotland to see my team play we were called crazy and I believe that is the word for me.
frlawrence1
Egg
Egg

Post by frlawrence1 »

Talk It:
frlawrenc1 is just a fellow Nigerian, SE supporter, communicating from Ontario, Canada. You can see from my constant presence that I enjoy the discussion here. This forum is the best place I can reach to know the goings-on about our SE and soccer in the world.

Thanks to all forumers for the good job you all are doing. Happy New year and God bless all.
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

I refuse!!!! oya put your hands up !!!! make a fist.... But no throway punches.. :lol:

Oya no more " Bojuboju!!! meaning "Hide and seek" for those agents hiding in the closet.. Identify yasef one time..

Eh! GT: wey you come do your job..

MI5: There are spies in the house, bring them out.

Bt the way it took me two years to finally log on and post.. 8)
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]geminikoat[/color] wrote:It would have been better if people can view and browse without having to log on; I did this for 4 years before logging on to the old forum. then I just came to get the new developments in Naija footy.
And you have certainly made up for lost time. 300 posts already :shock: :!:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

frlawrence1
Where have you been all my life? :D
We go dey watch you.
:)
frlawrence1 wrote:Talk It:
frlawrenc1 is just a fellow Nigerian, SE supporter, communicating from Ontario, Canada. You can see from my constant presence that I enjoy the discussion here. This forum is the best place I can reach to know the goings-on about our SE and soccer in the world.

Thanks to all forumers for the good job you all are doing. Happy New year and God bless all.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How anyone can resist not sharing their opinion about Naija soccer is beyond me :o. I've gotten in trouble once too many times at work simply because I couldn't resist contributing a post or 2 :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Its a Goal wrote:How anyone can resist not sharing their opinion about Naija soccer is beyond me :o. I've gotten in trouble once too many times at work simply because I couldn't resist contributing a post or 2 :D.
You better be careful, na waitin dey come for table naim dey more important.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

IAG: I hear U, how in the world can anyone remain silent especially during the JapaKore with the Onigbinde's saga all over the forum...or more recently with CCC and Robinhood saga...ol'boy una sure say you don dey visit here for long?

Welikomu sha, but make una make sure una contribute even if it is going to be in the copyrighted format Okochadman is well known for..i.e
:D :D :D :D :D Enjoy.
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

furiously frank,

It seems that compulsory registration is not bad afterall.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sir V wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:How anyone can resist not sharing their opinion about Naija soccer is beyond me :o. I've gotten in trouble once too many times at work simply because I couldn't resist contributing a post or 2 :D.
You better be careful, na waitin dey come for table naim dey more important.
When people like Ayo-10 Pointer-Akinfe and HRH Gotti try to bambulloze us with their extreme far left/right opinions, it is hard to resist not agreeing / pointing out the flaws of their arguements. Also when there are people like CCC in the world who make sense defying decisions regarding the most important team in the world to me, well, some files just have to take a back seat :x.

Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Ol'boy the thing weak me too oh. Btw you no dey go church tonight? Man dey ready to roll go church as I dey type so. :P
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Robbynice[/color] wrote: Ol'boy the thing weak me too oh. Btw you no dey go church tonight? Man dey ready to roll go church as I dey type so. :P
Omoba, na roadside na im New Year meet me and the kids. Dem talk say dem wan see fire works so watin man go do since Church no gree get service. See me now, New Year don enter, na so I still argue with myself for forum about the SE. Kai, ebi like 2004 no go different much from 2003 :P:D.

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

CMS,

I retired after the migration to this forum. Since cyber cold war is over, i have now decided to take my skills into the open market and spy for any country that needs info on SE. $$$$$ it's all about the hard cash now $$$$$ 8) I am now a "SOLDIER OF FORTUNE" and i also need to make some quick $$$$ before the ANC starts.. :wink: 8) :P

According to my contacts and operatives the Moroccans and SA are looking for me now to provide first class info to them on SE preparations in Faro :lol: $$$$$$ Show me the money :lol: $$$$$

:wink:

CMS wrote:I refuse!!!! oya put your hands up !!!! make a fist.... But no throway punches.. :lol:

Oya no more " Bojuboju!!! meaning "Hide and seek" for those agents hiding in the closet.. Identify yasef one time..

Eh! GT: wey you come do your job..

MI5: There are spies in the house, bring them out.

Bt the way it took me two years to finally log on and post.. 8)
Soldier of Fortune...
torontoeagle
Egg
Egg

Post by torontoeagle »

Talk IT:

Talk IT..........I am the Honourable Toronto Eagle and as my name implies i am based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I definitely enjoy the forum, and you'll see my replies or even posts every now and then (I'm a man of a few words).......

We go jam..........................
T-Dot
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

ME--->Lowzeewee :mrgreen: