Our boys have not been paid a kobo in Faro

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Robbynice, no one else has been told the exact sum. The deal was struck between JJ and Ogunjobi. All I do know is that whatever has been agreed on has not been paid out.
daddyrich
Egg
Egg

Post by daddyrich »

To all those asking for the "exact sum," what in the fiddle-faddle are you going to do with it?

Do you intend to come together and see if you can pay it all off or even some of it? We should be spending our time looking for corroboration on the story instead of attacking Ayo.

I for one am curios about what the NFA agreed to pay, but there's a marked distinction between curiosity and demanding that Ayo provide those details before going any furhter.

It is sickening how much we let the NFA off on this forum. If CCC wants to invite 400 players, isn't it the NFA that will tell him what they can afford? If the coach needs to look at more players (either to satisfy his curiosity or pacify his detractors) then he should ask for it!

How can an NFA that doesn't have money for friendlies, have money for 45 players in camp?! It is not the coach's fault that the FA's priorities are messed up!!

Whatever the amount, however much, if Ayo's report is correct then they should be paid!

P.S. Cellular you are wrong about camping allowances in US pro sports, even US college squads get them and so did I while playing Handball and Volleyball for my high school in Nigeria ...it's not rocket science :(
Baxter Onigbinde's second coming is the most disingenious stint ever in Nigerian coaching history.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Bello Osagie should be the one in charge of this as the team co-ordinator.
We should first try to contact him and hear his side of the story.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
daddyrich
Egg
Egg

Post by daddyrich »

Comments deleted
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

daddyrich wrote:Comments deleted
WHY???
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

back to square one. Sad indeed :(
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

The NFA don finally kolo finish.Could also be that the ministry is yet to release the funds to the Football Association.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.