MARTINS!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

platinum wrote:airwolex,

put your emotions on the backburner for a minute. Owen and Maradona both played at youth level first. And to mention Pele is outrageous,that man played like one from another planet.
Okay, accepted. Why did he refuse to play for the Olympic team? Are they not in effect a junior team?

Remember, this is not about talent, this is about a man refusing to play for his Country.

I am a regular visitor to the Cameroonian forum and they say he started the rumour himself. I have no reason to doubt them.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

this is 2004 and people are still using pele as an example. pele never played outside brazil, martins is playing in inter, thanks to their youth team. there are lots of factors that prevented him from honoring the invitation and we all know, we should just stop pretending like we don't know whatz going on.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

airwolex,

u conveniently forget that he has insisted time after time that he will don the GWG someday soon.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Owen never played outside his country when he was called up to their NT, so was Rooney, Pele, Raul or any other example you guys will bring up, therefore there was no pressure from a foreign club/coach, rather these guya were encouraged the more to don the shirt for their NT.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

As far as I am concerned you guys are making excuses for Bakassi boy. The fact is he refused a SE invite and did it in a vile and underhanded manner too. I am not holding my breadth waiting for him to play for Nigeria, easy come easy go; there will be more Martins.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Airwolex,

dont worry u wont have to hold it for too long. He WILL play for Nigeria.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Airwolex, with all due respect, you are a numbskull. You jus dey yan dust. So Martin started the Bakkassi rumor cos the people on Cameroon forum said so? Ol boy, use your number 6 abeg.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Schillachi wrote:Airwolex, with all due respect, you are a numbskull. You jus dey yan dust. So Martin started the Bakkassi rumor cos the people on Cameroon forum said so? Ol boy, use your number 6 abeg.
If you wan yab me abeg yab me. No talk "with all due respect first".
By de way SANGO hama dat your bald head!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Chei,

see wetin SE don cause! Half the threads on the forum dey filled up with insults.......either within forumers,or toward players or CCC or the NFA.

Haba.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

airwolex wrote:
Schillachi wrote:Airwolex, with all due respect, you are a numbskull. You jus dey yan dust. So Martin started the Bakkassi rumor cos the people on Cameroon forum said so? Ol boy, use your number 6 abeg.
With all due respect, OGUN solder ur yansh....
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
bigshawn30
Egg
Egg

Post by bigshawn30 »

WE MISS HIS TURBO PACE.
ALL NIGERIA UNDER 17GAMES QUARTER, sEMI & fINAL & All Super Eagles ANC 2008 & PLAYERS INTERVIEWS IN DVD FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PM 4 DETAILS.
Mboma
Egg
Egg
LEAVE MARTINS ALONE

Post by Mboma »

please leave Cameroon alone..all this talk about martins should be put to rest...keep the focus on you own players...byt he way Martins will make a fine replacement for ME :lol:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Schillachi wrote:
airwolex wrote:
With all due respect, OGUN solder ur yansh....
Again, Sango hama dat ya bald head plus the 46 year old amstrad wen u dey take type all dis nonsence. MUMU.