WILL CHUKWU BE FIRED?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Taka
Egg
Egg
WILL CHUKWU BE FIRED?

Post by Taka »

i have a feeling the nfa will live up to their usual gra gra. dude will be fired after this tourney
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

i hope he does not get fired.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Godiye
Egg
Egg

Post by Godiye »

What the hell are they firing the coach for?
Kako
Egg
Egg
Re: WILL CHUKWU BE FIRED?

Post by Kako »

Taka wrote:i have a feeling the nfa will live up to their usual gra gra. dude will be fired after this tourney
And then disband the team and 2 weeks b4 the next game start putting a new team together again :!:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
fledi
Egg
Egg

Post by fledi »

He should have a Foreign Coach as his oga e.g Roger Lemere, Gus Hiddink, or Phillip Troussier.
fledi
Taka
Egg
Egg

Post by Taka »

thats what they usually do when they dont get what they want
Egunje
Egg
Egg

Post by Egunje »

No need to fire him, but we definitely need a more tehnical coach.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

They should fire him and his whole state and city,this guy tried withthe help of others so he can go because Ahmodu got fired for no apparent reason.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

I doubt he'll be fired outright. But his contract ends this month, and if its renewed, it'll be a travesty. He was only ever temporary and he most certainly hasnt done enough to warrant taking us into WC qualification.
fishward1
Egg
Egg

Post by fishward1 »

Absolutely
Sir Vic
Egg
Egg

Post by Sir Vic »

Godiye wrote:What the hell are they firing the coach for?
He is not good enough . During your time the best players played.
Godiye
Egg
Egg

Post by Godiye »

When CCC was hired by the NFA, he was appointed an assistant coach. That is wrong. You let the head coach choose his or her own assistant coaches. Assistant coaches who has the same coaching philosophies, and somebody you can relate to. When this don't happen, we run into situations like this. CCC was not given an opportunity to choose his own assistant. We're complaining that we don't have forwards, etc. Don't you think if things were done correctly, CCC might want to have an assistant coach who understands forwards? CCC is a defender, you'll think the team will have good defenders with all the defensive qualities, but when I watch Nigeria game, I was shocked with our defense. I offered to assist him when I found out that he got the head coaching job, but no response.
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

Godwin Odiye, na LA u dey???

I am sure with ur football mind, u know CCC is a bad coach, and should be fired impromptu.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

What are some of you guys talking about?
It was a mistake hiring chukwu in the first place. Somebody that can't even pick the right squad. How he picked Ekong ahead of Obodo is still head scratching. Somebody that don't have the guts to bench kanu. If we continue with CC it will be a disaster in the world cup. Its better to sack him now than to wait till couple of months to the WC.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

Eagle Winged wrote:I doubt he'll be fired outright. But his contract ends this month, and if its renewed, it'll be a travesty. He was only ever temporary and he most certainly hasnt done enough to warrant taking us into WC qualification.
Eagle Winged u are right...we need Metsu.....he can seat behind Metsu if he wants and drink garri and smoke green grass with that man who wear man in black galsses and dance...it's over..I cant understand till now Ekong who didi'nt get time to play still was a head of Obodo
HAWKEYE
Egg
Egg

Post by HAWKEYE »

As much as I would like to see a National as our Chief coach, our peculiar parochialism vis-a-vis players' IV, choice of starting 11, and technical depth and ability to change tactics during a game dictate against such a move NOW.
CAPTAIN HAWKINS
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

C3 will not get fired mark my words....he has done a good PR campaign...all those interviews that made him look like a master-mind will help him...Anyone who reads his interviews will think he is a tactical guru...the man will retain his job...U see Amodu and Pa Oni never broke down thier tactics for us the way C3 has....it makes C# look as if he knows what he is doing....and im not implying that he doesn;t
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie