What happened to Nigeria 7 and Tunisia )

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Buea
Egg
Egg
What happened to Nigeria 7 and Tunisia )

Post by Buea »

You thought Tunisia was your "akwara woman" Learn to give people some respect even if you think you're nigeria. How the hee did you belive you could beat a respectable team like that 6:0

I can tell there a lot of naive naija here. Be humble even in victory. And don't forget to learn from your mast Cameroon.

Sorry you did not make the final!
Our goal is to remain superior to the eagles!
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: What happened to Nigeria 7 and Tunisia )

Post by juventuss »

Buea wrote:You thought Tunisia was your "akwara woman" Learn to give people some respect even if you think you're nigeria. How the hee did you belive you could beat a respectable team like that 6:0

I can tell there a lot of naive naija here. Be humble even in victory. And don't forget to learn from your mast Cameroon.

I would think you intended to say MASCOT right ?
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Buea i heard Cameroon women have very smelling toto,is that true?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

what happened to three on the trot???
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Buea,

U should sharap because u have absolutely no right to say jack!

P.S Lion meat is the new in thing in Nigeria now!!!
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

omey2k4 wrote:Buea i heard Cameroon women have very smelling toto,is that true?
mey2j4, i learned that's what guys like you like.
mblack76
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack76 »

Very true. And that, Nigerian boys would give their all just to lick or should I say eat it. I wonder what they like in the smelling toto :?: :roll:
mblack76
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack76 »

The same thing that happened to "Nigeria 7 Tunisia 0"
“I can play with people’s emotions when I want to make an impact. It’s one way to get the best out of people.” Jose Mourinho (March 08, 2005)
"Again Mblack, I have no beef with you as I actually respect you a lot." SAwosika (May 14, 2005)
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

mkizito76 wrote:
Very true. And that, Nigerian boys would give their all just to lick or should I say eat it. I wonder what they like in the smelling toto :?: :roll:
Tah that will never happen,in Guiness book of records its there for from the year 1809-2004 Cameeroonian women holds the record of the most stinking toto ever.they ar eplanning on getting new detectors to avoid those terrible odours in teh states.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
mblack76
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack76 »

Atleast we could aim for "three on the trot" and make history. What was Nigeria aiming for? :?:
“I can play with people’s emotions when I want to make an impact. It’s one way to get the best out of people.” Jose Mourinho (March 08, 2005)
"Again Mblack, I have no beef with you as I actually respect you a lot." SAwosika (May 14, 2005)
oyek
Egg
Egg
Re: What happened to Nigeria 7 and Tunisia )

Post by oyek »

Buea wrote:You thought Tunisia was your "akwara woman" Learn to give people some respect even if you think you're nigeria. How the hee did you belive you could beat a respectable team like that 6:0

My friend abeg go siddon, if not for that Dictator in disguise called Hayatou or what ever they call him in caf administration that is responsible for unjustifying soccer games in Africa in favor of Cameroon, i doubt if Cameroon would have won the last three cups to their credit.

Nonsense and jaggons.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

YAWN!!

Please save yeye threads for the Cameroon forum, and your pinafore for ballet class.

Cheers.
mblack76
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack76 »

mkizito76 wrote:
Quote:

Very true. And that, Nigerian boys would give their all just to lick or should I say eat it. I wonder what they like in the smelling toto

Tah that will never happen,in Guiness book of records its there for from the year 1809-2004 Cameeroonian women holds the record of the most stinking toto ever.they ar eplanning on getting new detectors to avoid those terrible odours in teh states.
If you read the same article in the Guiness book all through, you could have seen that the best toto licker is from Nigeria with a record of licking toto for 3hrs non stop causing his Cameroon girl friend to pass out!!!!!!
cyril_makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by cyril_makanaky »

omey2k4 wrote:Buea i heard Cameroon women have very smelling toto,is that true?
But it does not smell as bad as your sisters toto. And eh, our chicks don't look like men either.
--
http://www.camlions.com/start/index.php
"Sun is shining, the weather is sweet. What is the rush?"
- Bob Marley
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

cyril i said women i never mentioned anybodies sister.I heard all Ndiefi looks better than all the cameroon women is that true?

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

omey2k4 wrote:
mkizito76 wrote:

Why bring all this toto gabage. It is a distraction for your sorry excuses why your mighty eagle couldn't measure against small Tunisia. Be a man and don't beat around the bush like a mad dog. Are you still dreamuing you will play the final. Wake up and smell the Cameroon arabica my friend
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

They have a right to gloat, we have had our fair share if gloating. Enjoy it while it lasts guys
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

omey2k4 wrote:cyril i said women i never mentioned anybodies sister.I heard all Ndiefi looks better than all the cameroon women is that true?
omey2k4, shame on you. take your defeat like a man. Or come to Cameroon and let's show you how to be noble yet majestic and magnanimous in defeat.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Buea,

We should have left the Tunisians for you oh!!! Anyway i hope that the Lions and the Eagles rise again to retake the cup from the North.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Actually Buea you're right; we Nigerian fans show lack of respect for most of our opponents.

Even when people seriously think we will lose, posting it attracts personal attacks and insults; I actually thot we would lose to Cameroon but becos I didn't want unwarranted insults hurled at moi, I kept my opinion to myself;

Even after the Cameroon victory, when everyone kept dissing you guys, I thot to myself that of what point will making all this mouth at Cameroonians be if we don't go all the way; afterall, all the times Cam punked us in the ANC, they've won the cup.

But it's all good; part of the fun.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cyril_makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by cyril_makanaky »

omey2k4 wrote:cyril i said women i never mentioned anybodies sister.I heard all Ndiefi looks better than all the cameroon women is that true?
I consider our beautiful Cameroonian sisters and my sisterrs. Insulting them is like insulting my real sister (even though I dont have onw). You took it personal and I notched it one level higher. I think Buea said it all, take defeat like a man. Apparently, in the real nigerian tradition, you don't understand what it means to take defeat like a man. Soon you will blame Cameroon for your loss to Tunisia after blaming Hayatou and everything else but yourselves.
--
- Bob Marley
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

cyril makanaky, why don't you go fucck yourself?
Imagination is more important than knowledge

- Albert Einstein

cyril_makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by cyril_makanaky »

ROSSIKE wrote:cyril makanaky, why don't you go fucck yourself?
No, I want fucck na your asss :!:
--
- Bob Marley