Its all Okochas fault!Nigerians never learn!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Its all Okochas fault!Nigerians never learn!

Post by omey2k4 »

Why do we square or dependence on JJ alone?Why?U guys got dcived by 2 penalties and i freekick tahts about it.I wont fall for no trick and after today,the Captains arm ban worn by JJ should be burned and buried.JJ should go to Boltona nd never come back to Nigeria as a SE player.Its over for him and in the history books of football he remains the worst Captain to ever captain Nigeria.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Egunje
Egg
Egg
Re: Its all Okochas fault!Nigerians never learn!

Post by Egunje »

omey2k4 wrote:Why do we square or dependence on JJ alone?Why?U guys got dcived by 2 penalties and i freekick tahts about it.I wont fall for no trick and after today,the Captains arm ban worn by JJ should be burned and buried.JJ should go to Boltona nd never come back to Nigeria as a SE player.Its over for him and in the history books of football he remains the worst Captain to ever captain Nigeria.
A guy playing so well for his club can't suddenly be so bad in SE's colour. We need to look deeper for an excuse.
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

easy on JJ guys..the guy was a marked man this whole tournament a la Maradona in 90.. However, I still think the guy was distracted somehow throughout the tourney.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Omey we need to put u on timeout homie!!

U don dey kolo!
wesley
Egg
Egg
good lesion if when it's cameoom you guys are very good

Post by wesley »

what happened
i didn't see that match niaja played with cameroon i guess you guys came in the nation cup to win cameroon and go back what a pitie will if this was your objective why play then . i didn't see niaja play today .. well maybe next time
:D :shock:
HAWKEYE
Egg
Egg

Post by HAWKEYE »

Wesley - It's our national malice - we can't manage success.
CAPTAIN HAWKINS
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

JJ had nothing to play for after OBJ gave him back his money :mrgreen:
To stop trying is to start dying
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

a beg leave JJ alone , i don't blame anyone for this loss we were not disgraced just wish we had our full compliment of players then we for waya them.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Bombastic
Egg
Egg

Post by Bombastic »

omey2k4 wrote:Why do we square or dependence on JJ alone?Why?U guys got dcived by 2 penalties and i freekick tahts about it.I wont fall for no trick and after today,the Captains arm ban worn by JJ should be burned and buried.JJ should go to Boltona nd never come back to Nigeria as a SE player.Its over for him and in the history books of football he remains the worst Captain to ever captain Nigeria.
You are sputtering and it shows in how badly spelled your diatribe is.
Verbum Sapienti----A word to the wise.
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

which kin nonsense opans you dey yarn,,,i beg no blame anybody
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
Mboma
Egg
Egg

Post by Mboma »

oh stop it! just accept defeat and move one. pointing fingers will not get anyone any where...u don't IL fans pointing fingers after naija beat us? Instead we congrat u...whats wrong with u guys?????
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Mboma wrote:
oh stop it! just accept defeat and move one. pointing fingers will not get anyone any where...u don't IL fans pointing fingers after naija beat us? Instead we congrat u...whats wrong with u guys?????
What the hell is wrong with you.Cant we disparage and moan on our own forum.After all we did not stop you guys from Dissecting the Cameroun match and complain about everything.Men you need to go back to the camerounian forum and stop harrasing us like you have nothing better to do.
ikeo
Egg
Egg

Post by ikeo »

For real men ...
We want to moan, leave us be.
Abeg if something is bothering you here, carry your self righteousness back to your Forum.

"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser"
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Omey is looking for attention, his boyfriend must be in rehab
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

anikulapo wrote:Omey is looking for attention, his boyfriend must be in rehab
:lol:
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Mboma if u dont like tha post, ignore it, as for blaming JJ, thats utter baloney