Oliseh now on BBC3 as guest on Tun vs Nig.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Oliseh now on BBC3 as guest on Tun vs Nig.

Post by AreaDaddy »

Oliseh's a studio guest on BBC3 with Efan Ekoku & John Salako. Match about to start. Says he is ABSOLUTELY not coming back
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Pass the dutch Areadaddy.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Egunje
Egg
Egg
Re: Oliseh now on BBC3 as guest on Tun vs Nig.

Post by Egunje »

AreaDaddy wrote:Oliseh's a studio guest on BBC3 with Efan Ekoku & John Salako. Match about to start. Says he is ABSOLUTELY not coming back

Coming back as what?..Coach??
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

oliseh can go.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
fledi
Egg
Egg

Post by fledi »

His time is past anyway.
fledi
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Only reporting back what he said... 8)
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

what else did he say? That old pale!
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

Nobody wants him back. He had his time, he did good work, but he's not viable at this point skills or speed wise. All things come to an end.
"Jose Mourinho favoured directness and used to throw Robert Huth or John Terry up front when Chelsea were chasing the game, a ploy associated with the industrial era of English football management."
- The Guardian UK, November 26, 2007
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Ziontrain wrote:Nobody wants him back. He had his time, he did good work, but he's not viable at this point skills or speed wise. All things come to an end.
Except maybe BA Prophet :D .

During the 1/2 time break

He generally praised Lemerre's tactics (marking JJ out of the game) and suggested that Nigeria needed a good trainer to counteract thses sort of tactics. Complained that Yobo and Okoronkwo were too static and Santos was exploiting the space in between them.

Praised JJ as the best Attacking midfielder in Africa
bigshawn30
Egg
Egg

Post by bigshawn30 »

THE GUY DEY YA DIPLOMATIC TALKS, THE BOBO STILL DEY FRESH N YOUNG SHALL.
ALL NIGERIA UNDER 17GAMES QUARTER, sEMI & fINAL & All Super Eagles ANC 2008 & PLAYERS INTERVIEWS IN DVD FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PM 4 DETAILS.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

The bobo na regular for Bochum and Bochum have been climbing the Bundesliga table.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

what is Oliseh saying...I will chook my hand inside the TV and slap him if he talks nonsense..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Oliseh. Great player. But what would he come back for anyhow? Been there,done that. He needs to talk less though....
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

obodo will do, we already retired oliseh's jersey for SE
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

...he has also just called for foriegn coach :?
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

he signed off by calling for the better organisation etc., saying the team is young team and it is ok for us not to win and finally saying we desperately need a striker in the mould of Yekini....
---
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Oliseh is so articulate and intelligent. A contrast to the bumbling nonsense coming out of Keshi on BBC3.

He talked about how the Tunisians neutralised Okocha. He then said we didn't seem prepared for penalties, as we went round looking for who wanted to take them. The Tunisians already knew who their takers were.

He said we had a good team and that it may be good for our football that we didn't win this Cup. He suggested we should allow this team to develop and find a coach with the right pedigree to take them to the next level.
http://www.naijiant.com/
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Nice one Area.

If Sunny go pay the FC salary,no wahala. I agree with him about the pointman though. We have guys with more potential than Yekini had so after this tourney we ought to see something good come up.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Staff Sgt Cota VI
Egg
Egg
Hmmn

Post by Staff Sgt Cota VI »

Some of us have said the same crap for years but the likes of Bell think that we are Colonial Slaves. If exposed players like Oliseh, Agali, Okocha etc can call for a foriegn coach, who the hell is an SE fan to question their judgment. Looking back, the expulsion of Baba, Agali and Ayigbeni was a tragedy. Besides Julius who was our only point man, the other fowards were mere support strikers....that's why Osaze couldn't perform today...cos he isn't used to playing with his back to goal. Kicking Babayaro (Our most experienced defender) out was a big mistikate ofn CCC's part. You don't just kick out three players after the first game of the tourney..Now he would be missing 5 players for the final game....As per Okoronkwo, taht guy isn't good enough to cut it at this stage...i hope now we can embark on the search for a patner for Yobo.
MYMIND
Egg
Egg
Re: Hmmn

Post by MYMIND »

Staff Sgt Cota VI wrote:Some of us have said the same crap for years but the likes of Bell think that we are Colonial Slaves. If exposed players like Oliseh, Agali, Okocha etc can call for a foriegn coach, who the hell is an SE fan to question their judgment. Looking back, the expulsion of Baba, Agali and Ayigbeni was a tragedy. Besides Julius who was our only point man, the other fowards were mere support strikers....that's why Osaze couldn't perform today...cos he isn't used to playing with his back to goal. Kicking Babayaro (Our most experienced defender) out was a big mistikate ofn CCC's part. You don't just kick out three players after the first game of the tourney..Now he would be missing 5 players for the final game....As per Okoronkwo, taht guy isn't good enough to cut it at this stage...i hope now we can embark on the search for a patner for Yobo.
Ifejiagwa is IT!
Lil Pele
Egg
Egg

Post by Lil Pele »

I just hope in the future Kanu retires his Eagles jersey cos we really don't need him.

The likes of Osaze, Makinwa, Martins, Utaka, Yakubu and Aghahowa are the future frontline and we need to groom them in. I think 2 out of those will form a lethal partnership in time for WC2006.
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

na when Nigeria lose wey the guy fit comot face..useless guy!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I think Kanu should REALLY go ahead and retire now.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.