THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN TO NAIJA SOCCER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cyril_makanaky
Egg
Egg
THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN TO NAIJA SOCCER

Post by cyril_makanaky »

Were wunna go go from here. Your coach sucks, your FA sucks. Your players play like disabled veterans, you do not have any home grown youngsters coming up. What next?I think say in the next 1-2 years Nigeria go be reduced to competing with the likes of Rwanda, Lesotho and sh*t like that. You are doomed.
--
http://www.camlions.com/start/index.php
"Sun is shining, the weather is sweet. What is the rush?"
- Bob Marley
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Where would your country be competing? East Africa Nations Cup? Or Wafu Cup? :?: ANC2004 records would show the the lions got devoured by the Super Eagles. :mrgreen:
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

cyril_makanaky, you do like your bitter dont you?
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet
NFA

Post by Mudi E »

Why is this necessary, Makanaky? Worry about Cameroon and let's us worry about ourselves...Ok foul big mouth?
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Where will we go?

Remember - Enyeama, Abbey, Seyi, Utaka, Osaze, Ekwueme, Ikedia were all playing in their first big tourney; coupled with the fact that we were short staffed with the expulsions and inuury to JAG and Kanu???; there are still players like Ribo, Oruma, Obodo, Kalu, Martins, YAK, Suialiman Musa that can come in;

I'd say on the contrary, we have a pretty bringht future; our only problem is organization - or lack of it.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

cyril_makanaky,
Sour looooooser!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

And even the so-called organization problem seems to be deminishing. Whatever people say, this remains NFA's best ever Nations Cup preparation. And now, they show signs of seriousness. They cannot even complain about money. There are too many companies ever willing to come and buy the sponsorship rights for Eagles and I am sure they can lobby through govt. to force some of these companies to drop big cash for SE.

I would say the future looks very bright. Each day, we see more and more new players.
cyril_makanaky
Egg
Egg
Re: NFA

Post by cyril_makanaky »

Mudi E wrote:Why is this necessary, Makanaky? Worry about Cameroon and let's us worry about ourselves...Ok foul big mouth?
Just trying to help :lol:
--
- Bob Marley
Bombastic
Egg
Egg
Re: NFA

Post by Bombastic »

cyril_makanaky wrote:
Mudi E wrote:Why is this necessary, Makanaky? Worry about Cameroon and let's us worry about ourselves...Ok foul big mouth?
Just trying to help :lol:
See me see trouble. See this Cameroonian trying to solve Nigeria's problem, as if Cameroon was not dethroned so roundly by Nigeria.
Mind your business. Your help is not needed. We showed we didn't need your help by beating your yeye team.
Verbum Sapienti----A word to the wise.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Cyril makanaky,

That pinafore outfit you are fond of wearing has constricted your blood vessels, causing you to post such drivel on this great site. <b>YOU SCABROUS #$%$ </b>

Where are FIFA when you need them?

Wha choo looking at?!
PC
Egg
Egg
Re: THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN TO NAIJA SOCCER

Post by PC »

Hardly! If anything, I'd argue the future of Nigerian soccer looks bright but its imperative we build upon the positive outcomes from this tournament.
cyril_makanaky wrote:Your players play like disabled veterans...
Cameroon 1-2 Nigeria - Not bad for a bunch of disabled geriatrics armed only with pacemakers, walking sticks, and no little skill. :)
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet
Naija

Post by Mudi E »

It was one of the disabled veteran that curled a free kick around and over your wall that left Kameni standing like a statue for a goal.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

who is Ribo????
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

DAgrin wrote:who is Ribo????
TaRIBO
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

cyril_makanaky wrote:Were wunna go go from here. Your coach sucks, your FA sucks. Your players play like disabled veterans, you do not have any home grown youngsters coming up. What next?I think say in the next 1-2 years Nigeria go be reduced to competing with the likes of Rwanda, Lesotho and sh*t like that. You are doomed.
dude, if i'm cameroonian, i'd worry more about the lions than the super eagles... WC.. 1st round exit from a weak group that included Ireland (we licked those boys in Dublin weeks b/f the WC) & hopeless saudi that lost by a combined 12-0 in the first round... then ANC, with your big boys from Man U & Chelsea, you check out in the QF... and probably would have gone home in the first round if Mboma wasn't forced into emergency duty to help overrated Eto... then you have a useless defense that conceeded 6 goals in just 4 games... abeg go siddon somewhere and lick your wounds.. if we play those IL westlers again, we'll lick'em with ease.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

cyril_makanaky wrote:Were wunna go go from here. Your coach sucks, your FA sucks. Your players play like disabled veterans, you do not have any home grown youngsters coming up. What next?I think say in the next 1-2 years Nigeria go be reduced to competing with the likes of Rwanda, Lesotho and sh*t like that. You are doomed.
SEE me see trouble.... :roll:
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Before that happens, Equitorial Guinea and Seychelles would have roundly spelt Cameroon with goals, right in front of your Doula fans.
nakson
Egg
Egg

Post by nakson »

makanaky

Pls go mourn somewhere else. We crashed out elegantly. We did not point fingers at anybody. We don't have problems with presidential decrees.
If a monkey is amongst dogs, why won't it start barking?

Nobody mourns an unnoticed death.

If a donkey kicks you and you kick back, you are both donkeys.

He who eats well speaks well or it is a question of insanity.

A tiger does not have to proclaim its tigri-tude.

When man pikin dey piss, him dey hold something for hand. Woman wey try-am, go piss for her hand.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

what a stupid commenet. Comes from the tongue of haste and desperation....If we are what you say we are, then that makes cameroon twice as useless, and uin the mists of gloomy and depression, beucase we ousted you guys...we did the rest of africa a favor and their wwill be a brand new champion since 1998, or maybe a new champion for the 1st time ever(in the case of tunisia)..
My friend, no disrespect, but if this is a back lash from a former dis you received, you need to try harder.................This one didn't fly...I say moderators lock this post....Tunisia had to settle things with penalties..........I tell you the truth anyone beating us, would have had to go that route................Keep tooting your horn, it is the only sense of respect and dignity you have left!!!!!!!!!!Whetehr you believe me or not, naija will be back in ANC 2006, na we will surely book our tickets to Germany, and we won't flop around in the 1st round like you guys always do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A beg commot fo dis page jare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
cyril_makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by cyril_makanaky »

I NEED AN APOLOGY FROM THIS FORUM FOR ALL THE ABUSE I HAVE TAKEN HERE OR ELSE I WILL LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AND Y'ALL WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN. AND i KNOW ORIGINAL SKEEPOLAH WILL ESPECIALLY MISS ME, SO DO IT FOR HIM. START TO PM ME WITH YOUR APOLOGIES RIGHT AWAY. :twisted: :evil: :x
Last edited by cyril_makanaky on Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
--
- Bob Marley
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

cyril_makanaky wrote:I NEED AN APOLOGY FROM THIS FORUM FOR ALL THE ABUSE I HAVE TAKEN HERE OR ELSE I WILL LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AND Y'ALL WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN. AND i KNOW ORIGINAL SKEEPOLAH WILL ESPECIALLY MISS ME. SO SEND YOUR APOLOGIES TO ME THROUGH PM, NOW.:twisted: :evil: :x
Good bye... please click the log off button when leaving and dont forget to clear your cookies.

Thank you
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

cyril_makanaky wrote:I NEED AN APOLOGY FROM THIS FORUM FOR ALL THE ABUSE I HAVE TAKEN HERE OR ELSE I WILL LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AND Y'ALL WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN. AND i KNOW ORIGINAL SKEEPOLAH WILL ESPECIALLY MISS ME. SO SEND YOUR APOLOGIES TO ME THROUGH PM, NOW.:twisted: :evil: :x
Now I know you are only a joker!!! If we trully are the arrogant people you allude, then you should expect no such appologies.

Sorry, it's a free world and I won't go out of my way to stop you from leaving. You can suit yourself whichever way you like.
tim
Egg
Egg

Post by tim »

See your head!!