Where Was Vaan Gaal Today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Where Was Vaan Gaal Today

Post by Shownoja »

A certain Mr. Ayo Akinfe had been attempting to drum into our ears that Vaan Gaal had been instructing CC as to what to do since after the first game. I hope all those who bought that lie, will now not have the nerve to turn round and blame CCC for this defeat, since according to them, he was being dictated to in order to save Ogunjobi's job.

So I say, where was Vaan Gaal today now, abi im no show face on the day wey we lose?
To stop trying is to start dying
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

lol... haha.. so i guess all the sideline advisers should be blamed as well abi ? lol
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

lol naija people.. val gaal ko carl luis ni.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

I believe it was Moses "The deliverer" that was on the bnch but rumour has it that he had to attend to "other" matters, ie delivering the Tunisians from an almost Certain home defeat