MARTINS DENISE CAM-MOROONS!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

darkviper
Egg
Egg
MARTINS DENISE CAM-MOROONS!!

Post by darkviper »

Accoding to KICKOFFnigeria.com the guy said he will never play for Camaron. :shock: HE SIAD HE WAS BORN IN LAGOS NOT THAT BACASSI PLACE. :? And Nigeria is his only home. BUT NICE TRY THOUGH BY THE CAM FA.... tryin to steal a Yoruba man from LAGOS . :P
every action has a reaction
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

jokers :mrgreen:
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
cyril_makanaky
Egg
Egg
Re: MARTINS DENISE CAM-MOROONS!!

Post by cyril_makanaky »

darkviper wrote:Accoding to KICKOFFnigeria.com the guy said he will never play for Camaron. :shock: HE SIAD HE WAS BORN IN LAGOS NOT THAT BACASSI PLACE. :? And Nigeria is his only home. BUT NICE TRY THOUGH BY THE CAM FA.... tryin to steal a Yoruba man from LAGOS . :P
Don't worry, we'll put together a team from our 12th province (Bakassi) called The Bakassi Rascals and use them each time we play Nigeria. Then we will save our pros for the likes of Argentina and Brazil. The Bakassi Rascals will be used for you guys. We've officially risen above the level of African soccer and thats the only way we can move on to the world stage and still have some say in Africa.
--
http://www.camlions.com/start/index.php
"Sun is shining, the weather is sweet. What is the rush?"
- Bob Marley
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

:roll: NICE TRY BUT NAAAAAAAAAAAA :mrgreen:
every action has a reaction
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Is either Cameroun belong to Marthins or Marthins belong to Cameroun... :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: 8) 8) 8)
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Martins denies Cameroun
By Emeka Nwani, Tunisia

Inter Milan's Nigerian striker, Obafemi Martins, has dismissed an offer extended to him to play for West African rivals Cameroun.

Martins told Gazzetto dello Sport that his allegiance is to Nigeria.

"I'm born in Lagos, I feel Nigerian," Martins told Gazzetta dello Sport on Tuesday. "I want to play and I will play for Nigeria. It's a very strong team and to try to contribute to make it even more powerful, for me, is a great stimulus," he added.

The striker was listed in coach Jean-Paul Akono's preliminary 41-man squad for the match against Ivory Coast on 22 February in Yaoundé.

After withdrawing at the last minute from the Nigeria squad for the All Africa Games last October, Martins turned down the Super Eagles call-up for Tunisia, saying it would be "injurious" to his club career.

Martins’ parents are Yorubas from Lagos State, and he has repeatedly told KickOffNigeria.com and Kick Off Magazine that he would play for Nigeria, but not yet.