Responsibility is the price for greatness

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg
Responsibility is the price for greatness

Post by Metho scorpion »

Untill our administration begin to attach a great importance to responsibility....no greatness will be achieved bcos..... RESPONSOIBILITY IS THE PRICE FOR GREATNESS.....ask Tunisia....they will tell you how long they have been in Camp...playing responsibilty.....not joining camp in part and pieces....
........it was not a two week Pharao game......
........our boys and CCC tried their best.....only that we have to sleep on our bed as we laid it...
........you can not plant bronze and reap Gold.....
........it was a game of ....who want it the most......
........the job demands sincerety and honesty to assemble the worthy tools........
........it should not have been packing together who you thinkwill play the game, it is about think and choose the best that will play the game....
........too much water will cause gari or its ogbona soup to loose its quality........

........back to square Mali20002 again..............who do we fire this time?
........for a change maybe Cybereagles forum needs to be fired.......maybe we need to bring Kadiri Ikhana.....could be Obasanjo's bad luck....maybe Westahoff will land in Lagos to help CCC in the final....maybe we need to bring in Churchill Oliseh as the NFA Chairman for the benefit of getting to the pool of talents he built up in Italy and elsewhere....bcos the names I saw listed in Italy are enough to have a team......maybe we need to go and beg Sunday Oliseh...Finidi....and every other crucified ones.....

I sincerely think...home field advantage is subordinate to great...determined fired-up...purpose driven bunch....period. Tunisia is parked with young and lesser....talents...I think we are to Tunisia as death is to sleep... in differences and similarities....might be wrong......

when you see a porter...Kaya mola....alaru....with a heavy load and his legs are in the process of collapse on him...you do not have to wonder why legs are in the process of collapse........just take a look at the head and identify his load....easily you will be able to tell that when the head is not straight......it will take a divine grace for the leg not to collapse on him......

.....txj......you have seen it all along.....thanks for your sincerety....
.....Cybersaint....Eze...you need to look for a school that offers soccer 101 level and get yourself registered.....

......Boldness and Character are the wining combination........Tunisia demonstrated it all today and it paid off....imagine that lousy Mali slumbering from the 1st minute of the game....unlike Eze and Cybersaint, I knew well enough not to waste my time watching the whole game....Mali....cheii Bunch of irrelivant.......

Forumites...pls.excuse CCC and the Boys....they did the best they could......I just have to vent at this hour of the day......and only on Cyber I could do that bcos time has rolled out on me at the Cameroonian site.....Congrats to all pretenders on this site that are acting like they are part of us.....

Cheiii...revival of '78 did not materialise......I should have known better....predicting 3-0............
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Until NFA is removed for good we are not winning anything anytime soon...
Soldier of Fortune...
Kelechi
Egg
Egg

Post by Kelechi »

M15 how we go fit remove NFA now.
This Barawos don kill us finish men.
For a child of God, silence in the face of problem is an act of ignorance