LATEST NEWS ON VICTOR AGALI

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglet
Eaglet
LATEST NEWS ON VICTOR AGALI

Post by GUEST »

Destination France Agali Eyes French 'Championat'

P.M. News (Lagos)

December 31, 2003
Posted to the web December 31, 2003

Farotimi Oluwole
Lagos

Returnee Super Eagles striker, Victor Okechukwu Agali, may be heading back to the French Championat where he made name a few years ago.

The former Olympique Marseille of France striker said that he might dump Schalke 04 of Germany at the end of the current season for any club in the French Championat interested in his services.

Agali disclosed that the present situation in his German club is not encouraging, adding that the new coach seems not to like his face.

"This is enough reason for me to quit Schalke 04," he declared.

The former Nitel FC of Lagos hitman added that his coach is fond of heaping blames on him anytime the club loses a match, whereas, in the opinion of Agali, defeat or victory is supposed to be a collective responsibility.
"I hope to play next season in the French Championat if everything works out well," he said.

Meanwhile, Agali who has agreed to play for the Super Eagles in Tunisia, will soon join the team in Portugal.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LATEST NEWS ON VICTOR AGALI

Post by paj »

GUEST wrote:Destination France Agali Eyes French 'Championat'

P.M. News (Lagos)

December 31, 2003
Posted to the web December 31, 2003

Farotimi Oluwole
Lagos

Returnee Super Eagles striker, Victor Okechukwu Agali, may be heading back to the French Championat where he made name a few years ago.

The former Olympique Marseille of France striker said that he might dump Schalke 04 of Germany at the end of the current season for any club in the French Championat interested in his services.

Agali disclosed that the present situation in his German club is not encouraging, adding that the new coach seems not to like his face.

"This is enough reason for me to quit Schalke 04," he declared.

The former Nitel FC of Lagos hitman added that his coach is fond of heaping blames on him anytime the club loses a match, whereas, in the opinion of Agali, defeat or victory is supposed to be a collective responsibility.
"I hope to play next season in the French Championat if everything works out well," he said.

Meanwhile, Agali who has agreed to play for the Super Eagles in Tunisia, will soon join the team in Portugal.
...why oh why do Naija players go Germany and get hard time?

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

PaJ: Is your question directed at Suya :?:
:D :D :D :D
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Agali should look at his performances for his club in recent months and maybe he might begin to understand why his new coach does not like his face. I really think Agali needs a change, maybe a different league.

I can't believe that Agali "has agreed" to play for the Super Eagles in Tunisia. Hurray!
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

furiously frank wrote:PaJ: Is your question directed at Suya :?:
:D :D :D :D
...harr harr..U wan start war? :shock: I mean..U know how he likes sending his boys to waylay Danfo's for my Area...hehehe....at all O!Na the plight of Ikpeba and Oliseh I dey talk...if I wan take shot @ SUYA I go ask am why Bayern's been slow this year...is it old age abi Kuffor don introduce Kenke in their menu?

Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Schalke 04 results have been eratic lately and the whole club is going thru a rough time.

Agali needs to knuckle down and hopefully win over the manager.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Schalke 04 fans can be funny.

Mpenza was forced out of the club and had to return to Standard Liege.
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

Should he go, he might not find another club in Germany.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Mpenza will soon be jetting to France also. Schalke 04 is the Machester City of EPL--Inconsistency happened to be their motto. A club that cannot win a Home matches.

I say Agali should get the hell out of that Country if opportunity present itself some where else for him.
I wish him luck!
authority
Egg
Egg

Post by authority »

With all respect Agali is not a division one material and coaches we love you if you can prove yourself on the field . Unless the coach likes men , I have not heard that coaches are doing their selections based on how handsome you look . He sould come up with another reason .
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

authority wrote:With all respect Agali is not a division one material and coaches we love you if you can prove yourself on the field . Unless the coach likes men , I have not heard that coaches are doing their selections based on how handsome you look . He sould come up with another reason .
Thats why UR on internet typing crap,U can never be a coach or a player.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
bigtola
Egg
Egg

Post by bigtola »

Am I getting sthg wrong here, cant remember Agali ever playing for Marseille, Agali made his name in Hansa Rostock Germany and that was his first interntional club (stand to be corrected though)!
Life is beautiful
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

is this soccer related? :lol:
Egg

Post by Bombastic »

Scourge, that is a very insightful question, especially since this is Agali we are talking here :mrgreen:
Verbum Sapienti----A word to the wise.
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

A change of scenery might be what Agali needs. His play has been subpar this season. I hope he discovers his form wherever he goes. By the way, I hope his recent acceptance of the NFA invite is not due to his dwindling form and a chance to resurrect his flailing career.
...but with God all things are possible...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I knew there is a reason why Agali choose to return to the SE even though the guys he "fought" for are still on the outside, never invited back. This man is seeking a new contract, what better place to showcase your skills than playing at the most prestigous continental tournament.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Its a Goal wrote:I knew there is a reason why Agali choose to return to the SE even though the guys he "fought" for are still on the outside, never invited back. This man is seeking a new contract, what better place to showcase your skills than playing at the most prestigous continental tournament.
true talk; I know that bro. is up to no good.
...but with God all things are possible...
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

celestine is doing the same
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

:lol: :lol:
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Its a Goal wrote:I knew there is a reason why Agali choose to return to the SE even though the guys he "fought" for are still on the outside, never invited back. This man is seeking a new contract, what better place to showcase your skills than playing at the most prestigous continental tournament.
Na true you talk
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I do not see Agali as a Bundesliga or Super Eagles quality player. He is not getting into the Schalke team because he is not good enough and I do not believe we need him in the Eagles.

The following are better strikers than Agali:

Chukwudi Nworgu
Ikene Ezenwa
Peter Ijeh
Bartholomew Ogbeche

By the time you add those on the "compulsory" list like Aghahowa, Martins, Utaka and Kanu, you can see that Agali is far, far surplus to requirements.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Ayo Akinfe

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:28 am Post subject:

I do not see Agali as a Bundesliga or Super Eagles quality player. He is not getting into the Schalke team because he is not good enough and I do not believe we need him in the Eagles.

The following are better strikers than Agali:

Chukwudi Nworgu
Ikene Ezenwa
Peter Ijeh
Bartholomew Ogbeche

By the time you add those on the "compulsory" list like Aghahowa, Martins, Utaka and Kanu, you can see that Agali is far, far surplus to requirements
If you consider those 4 better than Victor Agali--Well, How many Goals have they scored for the Super-Eagles combined. Victor Agali was club Leading Scorer last season-This season is still one of their leading scorer. Put your sentiment aside and be real broda.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

The man should just give us a break