Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria.................

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

B.W.F.C. Israel
Egg
Egg

Post by B.W.F.C. Israel »

new here like and maybe shouldn't speak out of turn but,bamenda fella seems to talk through his exit hole.

Is this a common thing for him?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

B.W.F.C. Israel wrote:new here like and maybe shouldn't speak out of turn but,bamenda fella seems to talk through his exit hole.

Yes!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

theYemster wrote:
B.W.F.C. Israel wrote:new here like and maybe shouldn't speak out of turn but,bamenda fella seems to talk through his exit hole.

Yes!
kai, wicked. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NEDI
Egg
Egg

Post by NEDI »

eru.bugzy wrote:Dis bobo...why you wan incite crowd.....the best news is that we have at least Mali between us and your tights-wearing, silk favouring players! :) Nigerians have been playing soccer with their legs for many years....how many of our players are sitting down at a computer making mouth? Naija fans will always be fans....we will always expect the best, like fans from any country!
Wicked!!!
Have you heard, design is in progress on their ANC '06 outfit...they're going for the tutu look, this time. :lol: [/i]
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Bamendaboy,

I just heard you say I'd never do this again. :lol:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Poor bamendaboy! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Bamendaboy, get over it, U LOST! ur lions are kittens
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Image
Poor bamendaboy! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
kai, this is even more cruel. :lol: :lol: :lol:
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

I must confess I was almost rolling around the floor with laughter when I actually held Mboma's swimsuit (jersey) in my hands after the game at the SE hotel..

Whoever thought wearing a one piece dress is the way to go for footballers needs his head examined..

I mean they have to go to the dressing room to take it off before they can exchange the damn thing after games.. :mrgreen:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Mister Dolly, i hope you had fun at the ANC it seems you guys don't know that playing Cameroon was not the final of the ANC. Well, next time, do a better job. Before all these yabbing, you guys should remember that if not for Cameroon, you guys would not even be smelling the WC. You all should be greatful for that. I dare any of you to ask that what did Cameroon do.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

bamendaboy wrote:Before all these yabbing, you guys should remember that if not for Cameroon, you guys would not even be smelling the WC. You all should be greatful for that. I dare any of you to ask that what did Cameroon do.
And what have you been smelling, sniffing, and inhaling may I ask? 8)
cyril_makanaky
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria.................

Post by cyril_makanaky »

bamendaboy wrote:What can i say about you? If soccer was played with your mouth, you would have all the trophies in your house. I believe it is time for you to shut up! You are not as talented as you think you are. To have 100 players who can play soccer doesn't mean that your players are more talented that others. What a shame. For a nation that has players playing in every leaque in the world. There is even a Nigerian playing professionally in India.
I guess it is time for you to start playing soccer with your legs, not your mouth.
Tell them BB. Its a Nigerian think, the loud mouth.
--
http://www.camlions.com/start/index.php
"Sun is shining, the weather is sweet. What is the rush?"
- Bob Marley
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

Scourge wrote:that your countries sking tight pinafo is cutting the blood supply to your brain
:lol: :lol: :lol:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Bamendaboy & Cyril, in case you didn't notice, the nations cup is over.... and WC qualifiers are around the corner... ya'll will be well advised to quit lamenting over the QF's beat down your boys received and worry more about whether you're lions will earn a ticket for Germany'06...
Baggy
Egg
Egg

Post by Baggy »

Abeg 4 d guy ooo.
Una don drive am comot
i no think say im go return again
if he does, e min say im no get shame bi dat

Of course dem forum dey dry
im no get anyone to chat to dat's why im dey com try to invade
im 4get say na 24/7 we dey 4 here
I now see through the eyes of JESUS CHRIST - An Indian woman HEALED by our LORD JESUS CHRIST @ Ben Hinn Healing Crusade .
What About You?

What we do, does not define who we are, what define's us is how well we rise after we have fallen.

The only consistency of the referees is there Inconsistencies - Wigan FC Manager.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Yeah. and focus so much on the win against Cameroon, because Nigeria, unlike Cameroon, has not WCQ games to play.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

bamendaboy wrote:Yeah. and focus so much on the win against Cameroon, because Nigeria, unlike Cameroon, has not WCQ games to play.
We've moved on but u seem to be stuck in a time loop that always ends with the Indomitable Pussycats being thrashed by the Super Duper Eagles!!!