SHOULD OKOCHA QUIT BOLTON IF AN OFFER IS UP ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

SHOULD OKOCHA QUIT BOLTON?

YES
56%
NO
44%

Total votes: 16

sammybaker
Egg
Egg
SHOULD OKOCHA QUIT BOLTON IF AN OFFER IS UP ?

Post by sammybaker »

I WONDER WHEN THIS MAN WILL PLAY THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. I DO NOT SEE BOLTON GOING TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN AT LEAST OKOCHA'S TIME. PLEASE WETIN UNA THINK?
The days of reckoning has began for the Eagles!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

mr baker:

can you please desist from posting in caps? I believe I have reminded you in the past.

Thanks
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

Bolton for CL......

..... watch this space!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

superwinger wrote:Bolton for CL......

..... watch this space!
African Champions league?
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I have always wondered why people make such a fuss about caps. Chief Ogbunigwe, is it that you cannot read it? Still some others say, posting in caps on the internet is rude. Absolute crap. Who wrote all these rules anyways...nonsense. There is nothing bad about caps. I dont know why it has to be considered rude.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

deanotito wrote:I have always wondered why people make such a fuss about caps. Chief Ogbunigwe, is it that you cannot read it? Still some others say, posting in caps on the internet is rude. Absolute crap. Who wrote all these rules anyways...nonsense. There is nothing bad about caps. I dont know why it has to be considered rude.
I personally have a problem reading all caps.

I didnt make the forum rules which prohibits typing in caps, but I have a duty to implement them. I am sorry about how you feel tho.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Deanotito,

Using caps means u're shouting. Those are simple internet etiquette everyone observes or should observe. The speed limit is crap but we gats to obey it anyhow. Rules are mainly crap but.......
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
marloski
Egg
Egg
Re: SHOULD OKOCHA QUIT BOLTON IF AN OFFER IS UP ?

Post by marloski »

sammybaker wrote:I WONDER WHEN THIS MAN WILL PLAY THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. I DO NOT SEE BOLTON GOING TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN AT LEAST OKOCHA'S TIME. PLEASE WETIN UNA THINK?
The man has already played in Champions league with Fernebache.They beat Man U at old trafford remember with oga terrorising united all day.But you are right.I would like to see oga play at least once more at that stage.
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

Quit Bolton and go where? It's not like bigger teams are after him. The problem I think Jay-Jay will have is that he is the kinda of player, a team will have to change their style to accommodate....plus, the team will be built round him.
Now, I don't see many 'big' teams in Europe re-building their team round a man that is considered to be in his twilight. Maybe that's right or wrong, I don't know.

Personally, if houllier has any guts he'd pick JJ up to take them to the level they crave.All the ingredients are there...good defence, workaholics in midfield to fetch and carry to JJ, and pacy strikers for JJ to feed.

In my opinion, that could really save Houllier's blushes...but remember he had Litmanen and let him go....maybe he's too scared to take chances with skillful players.

Q
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

quickie wrote:Quit Bolton and go where? It's not like bigger teams are after him. The problem I think Jay-Jay will have is that he is the kinda of player, a team will have to change their style to accommodate....plus, the team will be built round him.
Now, I don't see many 'big' teams in Europe re-building their team round a man that is considered to be in his twilight. Maybe that's right or wrong, I don't know.

Personally, if houllier has any guts he'd pick JJ up to take them to the level they crave.All the ingredients are there...good defence, workaholics in midfield to fetch and carry to JJ, and pacy strikers for JJ to feed.

In my opinion, that could really save Houllier's blushes...but remember he had Litmanen and let him go....maybe he's too scared to take chances with skillful players.

Q
But Gerrard dey there and those Liverpool people nor go like to see Foreigner dey outshine their local boy.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

Waffiman wrote:
quickie wrote:Quit Bolton and go where? It's not like bigger teams are after him. The problem I think Jay-Jay will have is that he is the kinda of player, a team will have to change their style to accommodate....plus, the team will be built round him.

Q
But Gerrard dey there and those Liverpool people nor go like to see Foreigner dey outshine their local boy.
Waffi,

No body like it...but life has to continue. Those same fans will suck up to JJ & Houllier if they can deliver the prem.
Gerrard is a very good player, and a very good jawando....but still far away from JJ in football sense. Moreover, I think they can accommodate Gerrard and JJ.
Nonsense people like Diouf and Heskey will just have to sit out.

A few grumbles when Wenger sold Upson....look at Kolo now.Every body at Highbury dey rush him new " Crazy Dog" t-shirt. No be left back Upson dey play for Brum now?
You know what football fans are like...dem fit sell dem mama for trophies they've always craved for.

Q
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

quickie wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Q
Waffi,

No body like it...but life has to continue. Those same fans will suck up to JJ & Houllier if they can deliver the prem.
Gerrard is a very good player, and a very good jawando....but still far away from JJ in football sense. Moreover, I think they can accommodate Gerrard and JJ.
Nonsense people like Diouf and Heskey will just have to sit out.

A few grumbles when Wenger sold Upson....look at Kolo now.Every body at Highbury dey rush him new " Crazy Dog" t-shirt. No be left back Upson dey play for Brum now?
You know what football fans are like...dem fit sell dem mama for trophies they've always craved for.

Q
My bro, I hear you but Liverpool will not do it. Hoofllier has no balls. Look Harry Kewell now. He is looking so bad it is unreal.

My bro, I will be buying that Tee-shirt. Kolo Toure is just unbelievable. You know say na Arsene call am Kolo Crazy Dog Toure. In reference to how he played when he first arrived. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is now miles ahead of my man Yobo, I just wish Yobo goes to a top club ASAP. Kolo Toure just tells me how important it is for a player to go to a good club.

The sight of Toure running out of defence with the ball reminds me of the Baresi, the Kaiser etc.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

platinum wrote:Deanotito,

Using caps means u're shouting. Those are simple internet etiquette everyone observes or should observe. The speed limit is crap but we gats to obey it anyhow. Rules are mainly crap but.......
Platinum:

thank you o. I wonder what will happen if everyone starts typing in caps. Has anyone ever read a novel or textbook or even a simple article where everything is in caps? Does anyone write letters to his parents or friends with all caps?

I wonder why people find it difficult to obey something as simple as typing like all other normal human beings.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

sammybaker
Egg
Egg

Post by sammybaker »

your points are well taken mr ogbunigweand platinum
sammybaker
Egg
Egg
okocha played champions league before?

Post by sammybaker »

Q
well that is good but as u said we still ned to see him against the likes of nesta and ferdinand.won't that be nice?