ADESHOKAN: "PROUD TO HAVE BEEN CAPTAIN"

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

Monday, 16 February 2004 08:12:23
VIAREGGIO - Saidi Adeshokan is playing his third Carnival Cup with Inter. Born in 1984, the Nigerian winger can play on either flank, where he dribbles opponents then advances to the by-line before sending in pin-point crosses for his team-mates. A versatile player, Adeshokan can also play up front if required, and he's never afraid of trying shots on goal.

A great friend of Martins and Eliakwu, Adeshokan captained the Nerazzurrini for the first time in Saturday's 1-0 win over Benevento. "Donazzan and Nossa weren't on the pitch, so I wore the armband," he said to Inter.it. "I wasn't expecting it and I was very pleased when the boss told me. For me it's a great joy and a reason to be proud."

Adeshokan repaid Bernazzani's faith in him with a solid performance on the right wing and led the Nerazzurrini to the victory which assured Inter qualification to the round of sixteen.

"For me, Inter are the strongest team in this tournament. We have a good coach and a lot of good players. I hope we manage to show this by getting into the final."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=12649&L=en

SUPEREAGLES FUTURE LOOKS VERY GOOOOOOOOD... :D :D :D
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

Fellas...i think we have tremendous player..who else Adeshow..

the right winger..will be his in 2006 if he continue doing great..

Regardless weather we have Ikedia..both can play that position well...my first coice will be Adeshow very intelligent player.he know when to dribble opponents sending in pin-point crosses for his team-mates. A versatile player...FELLAS WHAT IS YOUR VIEWS???
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

I GUESS EVERYBODY KNOWS OBAFEMI BUT NOT ADESHOW...HE WILL SOON BE ANOTHER WORLD CLASS PLAYER...I ONLY WONDER WHY THE HELL IS AMOKACHI WAITING OR ABDULLAHI MUSSA..WHY CANT THEY INVITE THIS TREMENDOUS PLAYER I MEAN ELI..BENJIMIN
ADESHOW...??????????????
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Future is bright no doubt.
Maybe if we could get a video of these guys in action to the coaches.
The other thing is, will their club coaches be willing to let them go if the match is not on the FIFA schedule.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

I've seen Said Adeshokan play twice and to be honest he has not impressed me all that much. Having said that, I have not seen him this season at all (2003-2004) and I hear he has improved tremendously. I definitely would like to get a good look at him. I should manage to watch some games at this Viareggio tournament. If i do, i'll give you a lowdown.
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

Paveman wrote:I've seen Said Adeshokan play twice and to be honest he has not impressed me all that much. Having said that, I have not seen him this season at all (2003-2004) and I hear he has improved tremendously. I definitely would like to get a good look at him. I should manage to watch some games at this Viareggio tournament. If i do, i'll give you a lowdown.
I have not seen him but I feel he could be relevant in future.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Another prodigy that we hope will make the grade
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

MY BELLE JUST DEY SWEET.
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"