KOC, ikwerreman, & others: What is the latest in camp?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
KOC, ikwerreman, & others: What is the latest in camp?

Post by Robbynice »

While people like Ayo are dwelling on what coach needs to be fired and hired and other issues such as who and who should have been on the ANC XI, people like myself want to know what is happening in the Under-23 camp. I don't know if it is me but isn't there an Olympics qualifier match between Nigeria and Senegal taking place this weekend in Nigeria? I beg who and who is in camp and what are our chances of winning the game? As you already know Nigeria cannot slip up now with three games remaining and a visit to Tunisia looming on the schedule.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

KOC, ikwerreman, which ones now? I dey wait for information now. :(
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

i go commot those shades form you face if u no take time..which one be camp, CCC is the issue
Last edited by Molue Conductor on Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

hehehehehe,
trying to switch topic? some people already tried with Falcons. CCC needs help from a Bigger boy. Simple.
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: KOC, ikwerreman, & others: What is the latest in cam

Post by Waffiman »

Robbynice wrote:While people like Ayo are dwelling on what coach needs to be fired and hired and other issues such as who and who should have been on the ANC XI, people like myself want to know what is happening in the Under-23 camp. I don't know if it is me but isn't there an Olympics qualifier match between Nigeria and Senegal taking place this weekend in Nigeria? I beg who and who is in camp and what are our chances of winning the game? As you already know Nigeria cannot slip up now with three games remaining and a visit to Tunisia looming on the schedule.
Same old tune my bro. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

For your information--OSAZE ODENWEINGE will be playing this Saturday.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

GUEST wrote:For your information--OSAZE ODENWEINGE will be playing this Saturday.
Thank God for that but who are the other 10 players that will be on the green grass with him? Who will coach them on that day? Where and when is the match going to take place? Are we going to be donning our new adidas kits? My brother if you have answers to these question, I will like to know it. Btw will AIT carry the game live?
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

KOC, na beg I go get to beg you now to answer my question? :x
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robbynice,

As NFA's press protocol officer we should be the one asking you this questions or abi den don sack after dem return from Tunisia?.. :lol:
Soldier of Fortune...
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Robby, no vex o. Mercy took over my handle and was amnswering all your questions.

So far only three foreign-based players have reported: Robert Akaruye, Rabiu Baita and defender Aniekan Enyeama(elder brother of Vincent) are in camp.

Unfortunately, Osas has been ruled out as La Louviere want him back. The team is in Kano. Another piece of bad news. Enyimba are holding on to all their players whio were invited for thsi game, becos they play Etoile on the same weekend.

Onyekachi Okonkwo will be Kadiri Ikhana's biggest loss in midfield.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

The post ANC euphoria should not mask the importance of this game.We MUST win to remain in contention.Where are Kalu Uche,Opabunmi,Obodo,Ogunbure etc(And we needed to hang on to Osaze with an excuse like Obasanjo wanted to host the team).
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

obong itatex,

NFA is now resting post ANC... I am surprised Robbynice as NFA's spokesman can't tell what is happening... Hmm... :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg
Re: KOC, ikwerreman, & others: What is the latest in cam

Post by ikwerreman »

Robbynice wrote:While people like Ayo are dwelling on what coach needs to be fired and hired and other issues such as who and who should have been on the ANC XI, people like myself want to know what is happening in the Under-23 camp. I don't know if it is me but isn't there an Olympics qualifier match between Nigeria and Senegal taking place this weekend in Nigeria? I beg who and who is in camp and what are our chances of winning the game? As you already know Nigeria cannot slip up now with three games remaining and a visit to Tunisia looming on the schedule.

Everything seems quiet fromKanao now, but i will find out and let u know tomoorow
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Thanks we await ur update ikwereman
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Thanks guys. I just hope the authorities are taking this game serious.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

KOC has said it all, but let me just add that, OSaze would not play, as well as JOe Enakharirie because they have been away from their clubs for at least seven weeks and have to go back.
besides it would be wrong to burn then out after the natcions cup. at least there are other games to be played in the qualifiers

Eleven foreign based players were invited, alreay three are in camp, like KOC said.
Alfred Omoefe and Wale Ogungbure are expected today (wednesday)

Ikhana believes the Absence of OSaze and Enarkhirire would not affect his match plans since he has others who can fill in for them
21 home based players are in camp

This is as much as i know for now