Okoronkwo may get a game on January 10!

wolves

Post by wolves »

I am a wolves fan and i just want to say that i agree with you all, we should give Okoronkwo a chance in the first team, it looks as if we are going to be relegated, so why not change things round, it cant make our defence worse than it already is.
Dodo

wolves wrote:I am a wolves fan and i just want to say that i agree with you all, we should give Okoronkwo a chance in the first team, it looks as if we are going to be relegated, so why not change things round, it cant make our defence worse than it already is.
na true talk u talk so, but de oponu wey be ya manager no gree see sense

To coin a phrase from the resident dullard. Dave Jones na true 'yansh sucker'

So what was point of holding Okoronkwo back from going to Faro early? I mean if Dave Jones had no intention of using the guy, he should have been released early for Nigeria's preparation.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Dodo

obviously Dave Jones is a dumb azz and also an enemy of the state
bigapple

Post by bigapple »

I suggest he should request a loan move to a different club to boost his match fitness for next season.