WHO DELETED MY POST ??

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

SUYA wrote: Had u looked before leaping you would have deciphered that we were in the midst of a debate when it suddenly “disappeared”
I am glad that you did not delete the post, and I do apologise for jumping to the conclusion that you did. Unless I missed it, I did not see anywhere earlier in this thread where you stated that you did not delete the post, so I assumed that you did. Irrespective of who deleted the post, my point still remains that we need consitency on this forum. Additionally, I don't want to leave the impression that the post should not have been deleted. All I am saying is that if the moderators want to start doing that, they need to be consistent in the application of the rules.

On the issue of "Talk It", I think you know where I stand on his insensitive comments not only towards Ndi-Ibgo, but also towards the Yoruba's. Your best bet is to ignore him.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Naija fan wrote:
SUYA wrote: Had u looked before leaping you would have deciphered that we were in the midst of a debate when it suddenly “disappeared”
.... Additionally, I don't want to leave the impression that the post should not have been deleted. All I am saying is that if the moderators want to start doing that, they need to be consistent in the application of the rules.

On the issue of "Talk It", I think you know where I stand on his insensitive comments not only towards Ndi-Ibgo, but also towards the Yoruba's. Your best bet is to ignore him.
We know where you stand on comments toward The Igbos and the Yorubas alright.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

SUYA wrote:Coming from u whom I know to unbiased and straight to the point……….THIS Hurt’s!!! Old boy please I did NOT ( and repeat did NOT ) delete Solowe’s POST !!

Had u looked before leaping you would have deciphered that we were in the midst of a debate when it suddenly “disappeared” Furthermore you should know me by now and realize that I support all IC‘s from Amodu to Oni and was almost lynched alive when I refused to put the man in that hall of shame. In addenda if I did it I would have said so and “attempted” to provide some kind of train of thought as to why !!!.

Solowe himself knows I did not delete his post just as I hate to admit it but seriously doubt he used the word “SOME” in front of Igbos resulting in my I beg to differ ! With another clear indication I point to a look on this thread and at the hyenas who run and feign a fake interest in the issue at hand just in order to stoke the coals and coax out some kind of “disagreement“ based on tribal difference.

But that has always been a Nigerian trait to be continued…………………and remains to be daebated by those who care. I dont !

What you have astutely determined is that this again shows - Is the fact that people here don’t own up to their own actions, double standards.......directly embarrassing others and end up making Solowe some kind of Martyr ! :(

Sure call a whole tribe RATS and claim you are using a simile or mouth off “ Yellow Fever” to a Bi racial person and claim you mean a bleaching cream or better still….. refer to a whole people as “backward retreating rapists” and NOTHING happens…………. and then when someone talks about hyping based on tribe he gets the sock stuffed in his mouth !!!!

Something just don’t smell right……………but it aint me !!!! :evil:
Suya,

once again, you need to stop speculating about what you are not sure of... I repeat, I wrote "SOME", ...and I did not use the word "ALL" in relation to Igbos in my original post.

omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

I did not see Solowe's post but knowing Solowe, it was very provocative.

If Solowes's post was ugly, please allow us to bash him. But that is not Solowes style.

I think deleting his post does more harm than good. What happened to free speech ?

Now, you have effectively matryed Solowe.

Solowe, enjoy your 72 virgins.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Solowe: I didn’t see the post but I can only imagine what it was about.

I suggest you post it again (perhaps here on Rant and Rave – as there is hardly any “moderation” here), and let us judge whether the phantom moderator was fair or not. If you haven’t saved the post, then give us another version that is close to the original as far as you can remember.

I assume the post was in the thread entitled “Christian Chukwu and the Igbo propaganda”. I think your title was provocative (which was probably your intention), a bit crass, and did not attempt to distinguish between the Igbo who back Chukwu and the other Igbo who don’t.

I think I know where you are coming from on the “Igbo propaganda” tip – you are probably trying to suggest there are Igbo people who are trying to paint Chukwu as a capable coach despite his limitations. This is hardly surprising since the same $@#% went down with Onigbinde. There is no denying that a large number of Nigerians let ethnic origin cloud their better judgment. And to be perfectly honest, I see your proclamations about Oni’s “tactical astuteness” in the same light, which kinda make me slightly bemused about your fuss about the “Igbo propaganda” in Chukwu’s favour.
http://www.naijiant.com/
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

As for Onigbindes "tactical astuteness", thats Solowes opinion. I do not agree with Solowe on that one simply because Onigbinde was never given the chance to prove or disprove his tactical astuteness.

In a summary, I think every local coach should be given a fair chance. Thas is my main yawa. So we can see his level of vision & potential and then decide.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

cic old boy wrote:Solowe: I didn’t see the post but I can only imagine what it was about.

I suggest you post it again (perhaps here on Rant and Rave – as there is hardly any “moderation” here), and let us judge whether the phantom moderator was fair or not. If you haven’t saved the post, then give us another version that is close to the original as far as you can remember.

I assume the post was in the thread entitled “Christian Chukwu and the Igbo propaganda”. I think your title was provocative (which was probably your intention), a bit crass, and did not attempt to distinguish between the Igbo who back Chukwu and the other Igbo who don’t.

I think I know where you are coming from on the “Igbo propaganda” tip – you are probably trying to suggest there are Igbo people who are trying to paint Chukwu as a capable coach despite his limitations. This is hardly surprising since the same $@#% went down with Onigbinde. There is no denying that a large number of Nigerians let ethnic origin cloud their better judgment. And to be perfectly honest, I see your proclamations about Oni’s “tactical astuteness” in the same light, which kinda make me slightly bemused about your fuss about the “Igbo propaganda” in Chukwu’s favour.
CIC,

You are right in your summation. What i basically said was Igbos were guilty of the same thing other ethnicities did. But the difference here is people were able to discuss the other topic relating to yorubas. Why delete te same topic relating to Igbos.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

omotori wrote:As for Onigbindes "tactical astuteness", thats Solowes opinion. I do not agree with Solowe on that one simply because Onigbinde was never given the chance to prove or disprove his tactical astuteness.

In a summary, I think every local coach should be given a fair chance. Thas is my main yawa. So we can see his level of vision & potential and then decide.
Omotori,

I firmly beleive in what I wrote about Onigbinde. I watched almost every match he coached in the 80's and I beleive in my summation about. His biggest problem was not coaching for 18 years and thinking he could just come back and pick up where left off.

omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

Solowe wants to know who is the "Big Brother" who deleted his post.

This will not be a good precedent if not disclosed.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Talk IT wrote:And by the way, is it true you got your colour from the result of sex between a woman and a monkey? I heard many years ago somewhere in Ibo land a woman on her way to farm was attacked my some monkeys and she eventually gave birth, but then it was too late. Am not too sure how true this story is but can you check your back if there is any unfamiliar hairs? :mrgreen:
Oya:

Talk It, kindly edit your posts too. Suya has edited his. No matter your beef with each other, keep your distinguished parents (God bless them) out of this!!!!!!!!!!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Solowe, I deleted your post; yeah, I did it! I apologise for not informing you.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Naija fan I hear u !
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Solowe
Even if you didn't use the word "some"won't anyone with common sense know it can't include all ibo people? They just want to find a fault so as to oppose the valid point you're trying to make.

On the other hand there are Igbos who are oppose to Chukwu. IMO, its the percentage of those who are allowing ethnic bias to cloud their judgement that is the issue.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

theYemster wrote:Solowe, I deleted your post; yeah, I did it! I apologise for not informing you.
Yemster,
Me sef, I go delete u if u no careful. :lol: :lol:

The moderator that deleted my post probably thinks I want to call him names....far from it. I just want him to explain why he felt it was neccessay to delete it...thats all.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

no mind am. Imagine the first word that comes out of Admin mouth is to insult someone parent for no just reason whatsoever. Later the admin go wan lecture people about the rules in the forum abi?
The first time e do am i think say na mistake i no respond.
No worries i don coole.
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Talk IT wrote:And by the way, is it true you got your colour from the result of sex between a woman and a monkey? I heard many years ago somewhere in Ibo land a woman on her way to farm was attacked my some monkeys and she eventually gave birth, but then it was too late. Am not too sure how true this story is but can you check your back if there is any unfamiliar hairs? :mrgreen:
Oya:

Talk It, kindly edit your posts too. Suya has edited his. No matter your beef with each other, keep your distinguished parents (God bless them) out of this!!!!!!!!!!
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

It is obvious the ANC is over :D :D :D Rant and Rave is now bubbling
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

What a shame despite all the rantings and all the PHANTOM MODERATOR still exists.. wow what a shame...
Soldier of Fortune...
voodoo
Egg
Egg

Post by voodoo »

MI5 wrote:What a shame despite all the rantings and all the PHANTOM MODERATOR still exists.. wow what a shame...
How now? You no dey sleep? :o
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

I dey ohh nothing much how things? I dey on a Secret mission to uncover... well it's classified.. :lol:

voodoo wrote:
MI5 wrote:What a shame despite all the rantings and all the PHANTOM MODERATOR still exists.. wow what a shame...
How now? You no dey sleep? :o
Soldier of Fortune...