I DON DEY SHAKE OOOOOOOOOO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

with our shaky defence, am not too sure!!!! if we defend like tuesday against senegal, it will be a repeat of France 1998, trust me, we cannot continue all that schoolboy defending, major culprits are Yobo and taiwo, our best defender has been ordiah by a mile
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Goldleaf wrote:Tunisia got hit for 4 at Sportscity in CAN 2000 and even when they were supposed to be at their best 2 years ago, they needed penalties to knock us out. I am going to sleep tonight and snore. Tunisia will not win tomorrow. Nothing in their game suggests it. When Martins tests their defence tomorrow, they will hear wen!
KPOM! 8-)
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

those 3 wins have been so flattering if you ask me, this is not 2000 or 2004, its 2006, our defence does not inspire confidence on my part, i hope we win tomorrow, but we need to do something on the left side of midfield, taiwo and obodo dont just work together, we need to bring in lawal to defend and possibly move taiwo upfront just like he did against Ghana
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

marko wrote:those 3 wins have been so flattering if you ask me, this is not 2000 or 2004, its 2006, our defence does not inspire confidence on my part, i hope we win tomorrow, but we need to do something on the left side of midfield, taiwo and obodo dont just work together, we need to bring in lawal to defend and possibly move taiwo upfront just like he did against Ghana
Did our defence inspire confidence in 2004 ?
Talk true.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Zao
Egg
Egg

Post by Zao »

Kongi's shakings lead to the SE's victory. Please shake some more . Keep shaking. The enjoy you shaking. But do not over shake the SE to defeat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Kongi please continue shaking till the cup lands in Surulere, God bless you for shaking.
The day you stop shaking I know say we don lose.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Kongi please keep shaking as we march to the cup, infact just dey shake dey go, shake shake shake as we march march march to the CUp ooooooo
kongi the emir

Post by kongi the emir »

I JUS COMMOT FROM HOSIPITA DEM COME TELL ME SAY CIV IS NEXT I JUST REVERSE GO BACK EMERGENCY ROOM. :lol: :lol:

HOW WE GO SURVIVE DROGBA AND DINDANE??? DEM DON RIG DIS TING AGAINST US SHA. GHANA,SENEGAL AND TUNISIA NO BE EASY TEAMS AND NOW CIV :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Please dont go yet, wait till match day and then you check in...
By the way, I will deposit some money for you to book your hospital space ahead of the finals....
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kongi the emir wrote: I JUS COMMOT FROM HOSIPITA DEM COME TELL ME SAY CIV IS NEXT I JUST REVERSE GO BACK EMERGENCY ROOM. :lol: :lol:

HOW WE GO SURVIVE DROGBA AND DINDANE??? DEM DON RIG DIS TING AGAINST US SHA. GHANA,SENEGAL AND TUNISIA NO BE EASY TEAMS AND NOW CIV :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

oh lawd :roll: :roll: :roll:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I DON DEY SHAKE OOOOOOOOOO

Post by bamenda boy »

You don di shake this long?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: I DON DEY SHAKE OOOOOOOOOO

Post by Rawlings »

Naija must fall

Nigeria 1-3 Zambia
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar