My distinguished fellow UBA members.................

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg
My distinguished fellow UBA members.................

Post by Mzekezeke »

have Shriners INC infiltrated CAF?
I am alarmed at the numerous awards going Okocha's way.

What course of action are we going to take to counter act this arm twisting Shriners INC have obviously exercised over CAF to give Okocha these awards.

I was so preoccupied with Bafana Bafana's poor showing in Tunisa, that I completely missed the "dangerous" developments that have led to Okocha being awared 2 awards by CAF.

I eargerly await to hear the course of action that our leader 1naija and other UBA members suggest to ensure that the truth prevails.

Mandoza(UBA South African Attache).
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
Makanaky
Egg
Egg
Re: My distinguished fellow UBA members.................

Post by Makanaky »

Mandoza wrote:have Shriners INC infiltrated CAF?

What course of action are we going to take to counter act this arm twisting Shriners INC have obviously exercised over CAF to give Okocha these awards.

I was so preoccupied with Bafana Bafana's poor showing in Tunisa, that I completely missed the "dangerous" developments that have led to Okocha being awared 2 awards by CAF.

I eargerly await to hear the course of action that our leader 1naija and other UBA members suggest to ensure that the truth prevails.

Mandoza you are giving the Shrinaz too much credit they can barely influence proceedings on CE never mind in such a great organisation as CAF. :D

The UBA has failed miserably in its attempt at spreading vicious lies about Jay-Jay.
Jay-Jay has exposed your lies the only way he knows how through his brilliant football.

The UBA should disband!
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

Mandoza, its all all about shock & awe. The Shriners may win the war but they still have to win the peace.

If I did not see Okocha perform with my own eyes, I would say its doctored intelligence.

sexed-up with masturbatory dribbles :D
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Mandoza

It started with the BBC award which l heard that JJ won with almost 98% of the votes and Eto only had 1% of the votes. But then Nigerians do know how to vote.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!

Post by AreaStarr »

Mandoza the Shriners are behind these dubious CAF awards, I don't know how they pulled it off, but our investigators will get to the bottom of this mass deception.

I suggest we start our own Hutton Inquiry into these "awards" and how they ended up in Oga's arms.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Papak was sighted shaking hands with Hayatou, while Chima stood by with some manilla envelopes and Ghana-must-go bags.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Papak was sighted shaking hands with Hayatou, while Chima stood by with some manilla envelopes and Ghana-must-go bags.
:D :D :D :D
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
voodoo
Egg
Egg

Post by voodoo »

For a split second, I thought I saw digusted fellow UBA memebers.
JayJay Okocha the real AFRICAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Papak was sighted shaking hands with Hayatou, while Chima stood by with some manilla envelopes and Ghana-must-go bags.
Chief O just a comment on your signature. We might not have the title but guess what you don't have it either. At least we've won CAN in the 21st century. 8)
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Makanaky wrote:
Chief O just a comment on your signature. We might not have the title but guess what you don't have it either. At least we've won CAN in the 21st century. 8)
Maka:

Thank you for your comments. I luv my signature!

BTW, where are your ex-great players? The REAL Makanaky, Dr Abega, Emma Kunde, Stephan Tataw, Antoine-Bell and Omam Biyick?

what about the ex-enforcers (Massing and Kana-Biyick)?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

well, as my yoruba elders say, 'a lie may travel for 200 years, bbut the truth will get up and catch up with the lie in one day'. There's nothing Okocha is doing today, that he didnt do in Turkey. UBA went on slandering him about his bird killing sins, but because most people dont see him play every week, they believed UBA. It's true though that 90% of JJ's freekick at PSG and 1st season with Bolton hit the woodwork, but to claim that JJ's freekicks wasnt big threat is a big deception by the UBA. His woes at PSG was more due to injuries and a confused management, otherwise, this gem has had a very sparkling career and deserved all the shrining he received on this board.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

PapaK wrote:well, as my yoruba elders say, 'a lie may travel for 200 years, bbut the truth will get up and catch up with the lie in one day'. There's nothing Okocha is doing today, that he didnt do in Turkey. UBA went on slandering him about his bird killing sins, but because most people dont see him play every week, they believed UBA. It's true though that 90% of JJ's freekick at PSG and 1st season with Bolton hit the woodwork, but to claim that JJ's freekicks wasnt big threat is a big deception by the UBA. His woes at PSG was more due to injuries and a confused management, otherwise, this gem has had a very sparkling career and deserved all the shrining he received on this board.
My friend sharaap dia and defend yaself. what were you doing shaking hands with Hayatou before the ANC?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Makanaky wrote:
Maka:

Thank you for your comments. I luv my signature!

BTW, where are your ex-great players? The REAL Makanaky, Dr Abega, Emma Kunde, Stephan Tataw, Antoine-Bell and Omam Biyick?

what about the ex-enforcers (Massing and Kana-Biyick)?
The good Doctor Abega is still back in Yaounde. My namesake is apparently a businessman in the South of France somewhere as for the rest I have no ided where they are.
AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!

Post by AreaStarr »

PapaK wrote:well, as my yoruba elders say, 'a lie may travel for 200 years, bbut the truth will get up and catch up with the lie in one day'. There's nothing Okocha is doing today, that he didnt do in Turkey. UBA went on slandering him about his bird killing sins, but because most people dont see him play every week, they believed UBA. It's true though that 90% of JJ's freekick at PSG and 1st season with Bolton hit the woodwork, but to claim that JJ's freekicks wasnt big threat is a big deception by the UBA. His woes at PSG was more due to injuries and a confused management, otherwise, this gem has had a very sparkling career and deserved all the shrining he received on this board.
Wow fancy seeing PapaK on this thread. 8)
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Mandoza wrote:have Shriners INC infiltrated CAF?

Mandoza, the UBA's official position is that we fully support the CAF recognizing Okocha for his enormous contribution to soccer. While other players like Zidane and Rivaldo concern themselves with the boring aspects of the game like winning continental championships and World cups, and being effective, Okocha has proven for over 2 decades that a player can concentrate only on the entertainment aspects of the game, i.e cross over drbbles that result in nothing, blasting balls to Aliens in the sky, drag overs that ends up giving the ball away to opponents, etc. Okocha has entertained us all, and we would be selfish not appreciate that. In fact the UBA commends the CAF for this.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
THE FAN

Post by THE FAN »

MANDOZA,

Be warned. The Okocha Shriners Partnership are currently working with the Lesotho Armed Forces. Over the next few years, the diameter of Lesotho will slowly and imperceptibly start to expand like a pot-belly until South Africa is consumed .....
:lol: :lol:
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Strike of boot flies higher and louder than shout of mouth :mrgreen:
khalela

Post by khalela »

The shriners have built a conspiracy network worse than the one that hit the CIA.They have infltrated CAF,though I guess that is not dfficult for anyone to do :lol: .We will plan our own counterattack and counterterrorism.
Last edited by khalela on Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Khalela it would be better to Pre-Empt them
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

PapaK wrote: There's nothing Okocha is doing today, that he didnt do in Turkey. UBA went on slandering him about his bird killing sins, but because most people dont see him play every week, they believed UBA. It's true though that 90% of JJ's freekick at PSG and 1st season with Bolton hit the woodwork, but to claim that JJ's freekicks wasnt big threat is a big deception by the UBA. His woes at PSG was more due to injuries and a confused management, otherwise, this gem has had a very sparkling career and deserved all the shrining he received on this board.
As a certified shriner I will commit an act of treason and admit that in fact, prior to the last 2 seasons, JJ's free kicks were far more of a danger to migrating birds (and the occasional piece of carpentry) than to opposing keepers.

But now that JJ has destroyed the UBA cursed ring of misfortune, I must put forth a motion than the UBA - much like the dark armies of Saruman - has now been rendered defunct, toothless. The hour of JJ's hath come, tremble and run for your lives!!

Or perhaps consider reforming your charter towards the direction of oh say.... 'Wanker Kanu". There lies a bashing task that will never run out of relevance.!! :D
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

1naija wrote:
Mandoza, the UBA's official position is that we fully support the CAF recognizing Okocha for his enormous contribution to soccer. While other players like Zidane and Rivaldo concern themselves with the boring aspects of the game like winning continental championships and World cups, and being effective, Okocha has proven for over 2 decades that a player can concentrate only on the entertainment aspects of the game, i.e cross over drbbles that result in nothing, blasting balls to Aliens in the sky, drag overs that ends up giving the ball away to opponents, etc. Okocha has entertained us all, and we would be selfish not appreciate that.In fact the UBA commends the CAF for this.
1naija this is indeed a wise stance for our organisation to take. 8)
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!