Is AIT going to show the ANC games?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Pa Jimoh:
Please, please! Spare us that ghastly thought! :lol: We have had our share of clowns, but a black Prince Charles look alike is too much to even contemplate.
Yeah right, if you've been spot on with all your analysis, then I'm the African version of Prince Charles with Elephant ears
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
sunshinestar
Egg
Egg

Post by sunshinestar »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Very funny, guys! :lol:

I had a feeling Raul would come up here. No worries though, I'd rather catch some Al Jazeera than listen to some half-baked and boozed up English analyst go on and on about how players were taking the , blah, blah, blah. 8)
Yujam, come on now, you must admit that your blunders here are collosal. Just try and remember your comments on the following players:

(1) Raul
(2) Socrates and Rai
(3) Okocha
(4) Coly
(5) Diouf
(6) Daf
(7) Pape Malik Diop
(8) Yaya and Kolo Toure
(9) Diatta
(10) The Bolton left back who you said is better than JJ
When is this match between Ayo and Yujam going to end?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

For U.S C.E's, go to www.soccertv.com. They always have current schedule of TV channels showing soccer game. Send them an email requesting channels that would show the ANC. They would reply to you ASAP. I wrote a mail to them asking what channels would be showing the ANC, they replied and told me that it was ART AND TV 5. Hope this helps. You can also go to your phone books and look for the number of the nearest Irish Pub to your city. You can call the Irish Pubs and ask if they are gonna show it. I doupt they would show it because more channels would carry it this time around.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

bamendaboy, why would an Irish pub show the ANC? Or is this another one of these weird Irish-American things, where over here what we just call a normal, everyday "pub" you'd call an Irish pub?
Enugu II

Post by Enugu II »

Those who have access to AIT in the USA will see ythe SE games live. There is no debate about this. AIT has been announcing this for almost a month now. That is your best bet. Also ART through DishNetwork.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

PaJimoh wrote:Ayo, by the time Yujam and co finish watching nations cup, they'll probably be fluent in french and develop a taste for frog legs or they'll be wearing Turban, long beared, knowledge of semtex and be on American most wanted list. :D :D :D
kai u wicked :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

A QUESTION FOR CYBEREAGLES MEMBERS IN HOUSTON ; PLEASE DO YOU KNOW OF ANY RESTUARANT OR BAR IN HOUSTON THAT WILL SHOW THE ANC GAMES JUST LIKE THEY DID TWO YEARS AGO ? LAST TIME WE WATCHED THE MATCH BETWEEN BRAZIL AND NIGERIA AT THE RESTUARANT
ON BISSONET NEAR MAGG'S HALL.PLEASE IF ANY MEMBER HAS ANY INFORMATION POST IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . I'M TRYING TO PLAN MY SCHEDULE AROUND THE GAMES. I CAN NOT AFFORD TO MISS ANY OF THE MATCHES NIGERIA IS INVOLVED.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Do not worry guys, we will send you tapes.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Do not worry guys, we will send you tapes.
Ayo you dey make noise about tape, some people dia dey take vacation to get away from dat una dank, wet ,Island go catch African Sunshine, na Eurosport dey shack you. FYI the distance that many US cybers traverse to watch games easily equals the distance to Tunis. If we were that close I am sure quite a few would make the trip.

Make you begin to write letter to the Tunisian Grain council, maybe dem go send you ticket with estacode :o . BTW where do you want us to send the AIT tapes with the atrocious Naija commentary to :P ?