Clean Out The NFA - Obasanjo tasks minister

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Clean Out The NFA - Obasanjo tasks minister

Post by Shownoja »

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/sports/article02

PRESIDENT Olusegun Obasanjo has tasked the sports ministry to take steps and ensure that the nation's soccer administrative house, the Nigeria Football Association (NFA), was rid of corruption in all its ramifications.

Obasanjo's charge to the minister came on the heels of a request by the minister to the President for early release of funds to enable the ministry prepare adequately for the forthcoming Athens 2004 Olympics.

Said he: "I understand the NFA used to be corrupt, if it is still corrupt, you must cleanse it now. We want a clean and corruption-free NFA. We would no longer tolerate corruption there," Obasanjo emphatically stressed.

The president, who was speaking at the reception dinner in honour of the victorious Super Eagles contingent to the just concluded African Nations Cup in Tunisia, stressed the need for transparency and discipline by both the managers and players to ensure victory.

He praised the disciplinary action taken by the technical crew on the three erring players, who broke camp rules. He also commended them for the absence of complaints as was usually the case with the delegation in past tournaments.
To stop trying is to start dying
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Shownoja,

You are panicking what's up with all this LC threads? Not even the great BELL is posting like this.. wow no worry when an FC is appointed we go celebrate am well well with ALIZE.... :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

MI5 wrote:Shownoja,

You are panicking what's up with all this LC threads? Not even the great BELL is posting like this.. wow no worry when an FC is appointed we go celebrate am well well with ALIZE.... :mrgreen:
MI5,

Which one you dey? Shouldnt you be happy? After all, you have continuosly concluded that the NFA and all its supporters (in which you included me without my permission) are corrupt.

It seems like finally, OBJ has given the order sweep out the closet.
So why are you complaining???

Oh, let me guess!!!

OBJ doesnt want a foreign coach, but Ogunzombie does.
So because Ogunzombie and MI5 agree on something, then the NFA are no longer corrupt, and should be left alone.
But who stands to gain from the hiring of a foreign coach?

The fans??? Forget it!
Tax Payers.??? What?!
Ogunzombie and his FC coach supporters??? Yeah baby, chopping time!

Na you sabi!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Obj wants to clean out a place. What a laff? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Waffiman wrote:Obj wants to clean out a place. What a laff? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The President says nothing about cleaning out the NFA, and you critisize Nigerian politicians for for tolerating corruption.

The President says "Clean out the NFA" and you critisize him nonetheless.

The question must be asked:

Do you really know what you want, or are you just anti-everything???
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

Waffiman wrote:Obj wants to clean out a place. What a laff? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My bro, I no sabi that old man self. He never fit clean im aid na other person he wan clean.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Charlie,

Till the day i see OBJ with broom sweeping the offices of NFA then i'll believe him...

charlie wrote:
MI5 wrote:Shownoja,

MI5,

Which one you dey? Shouldnt you be happy? After all, you have continuosly concluded that the NFA and all its supporters (in which you included me without my permission) are corrupt.

It seems like finally, OBJ has given the order sweep out the closet.
So why are you complaining???

Oh, let me guess!!!

OBJ doesnt want a foreign coach, but Ogunzombie does.
So because Ogunzombie and MI5 agree on something, then the NFA are no longer corrupt, and should be left alone.
But who stands to gain from the hiring of a foreign coach?

The fans??? Forget it!
Tax Payers.??? What?!
Ogunzombie and his FC coach supporters??? Yeah baby, chopping time!

Na you sabi!
Soldier of Fortune...
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Waffiman!! wetin u mean you think is impossible??? ,,, atleast OBJ have been doin a good job so far handlin Naija corruption,, atleast I'm happy that the corruption in NFA have finally come to his attention...atleast if them dey chop witout fear before ,, now fear go enter their bodi small.
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

MI5 wrote:Charlie,

Till the day i see OBJ with broom sweeping the offices of NFA then i'll believe him...
MI5, you don see me se tory

viewtopic.php?t=5809

All I can say is that, from your keyboard to God's ears....