Falcons recall Omagbemi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ikwerreman
Egg
Egg
Falcons recall Omagbemi

Post by ikwerreman »

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/stories/? ... agbemi.php

http://nigeriasports.com/463

I think we really need Omagbemi in that team
the defence needs organisind and the way i see it, she is the only one who can do that right now
Yinka Kudaisi is too quiet for my liking.

PS
Would Rita remain captain when Skippo comes back?
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

There is no way Rita can remain captain with Omagbemi in. Besides, she hardly acts the part in camp.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

KickOff Chief wrote:There is no way Rita can remain captain with Omagbemi in. Besides, she hardly acts the part in camp.

Flo is the real captain of that team. I only met her personally last year but i must say i loved her leadership qualities
Aside Flo, i do not see any player that can lead that team and stand up to the NFA
MAybe MErcy, but the rest are either just "yes Sir people" or folks who will just fight for themselves and not for the team
WElcome back Skippo
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Why did Mabo drop Flo from the get go? What was he thinking when he said he wanted to try out other young inexperienced players at a critical position against a tough Ghanian team? Another CCC in the making... One of the many more reasons why LC's and IC's are unfit to coach any of the national teams at all levels..

The game against Ghana was a close call and he almost bungled it.. I hope he learns from this.. But knowing IC's and Pro IC's on this site the excuses will continue to pour in for their mess...
Soldier of Fortune...
Igbanibo
Egg
Egg

Post by Igbanibo »

I thought Omagbemi said that she was retiring after the world cup
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Igbanibo wrote:I thought Omagbemi said that she was retiring after the world cup

she wanted to, and never even announced her retirement. but i guess the lure of another Olympic games and one more AWC win was too great to ignore
Anyways, the country is not yet ready to play without Omagbemi...at least not just yet