Yaro Yaro joins Danish Club

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ikwerreman
Egg
Egg
Yaro Yaro joins Danish Club

Post by ikwerreman »

http://www.newage-online.com/sports/article07

Yaro Yaro joins Danish club for N7.4m
If feelers coming from Kano are anything to go by, Kano Pillars FC midfielder, Ahmed Garba may signing a N7,350,000 ($50,000) contract agreement with a Danish club.

Indications are rife that the mercurial midfielder may be missing in the line up of the Kano-based team for the 2004 Globacom Premier League football season as he may have concluded arrangement to leave for Denmark to begin his professional career.

NewAgeSports gathered that Yaro Yaro was said to have travelled to Cotonou, Benin Republic, to facilitate the preparation towards securing a Danish visa to enable him travel to Denmark.

The player who was formerly on loan to Enyimba FC of Aba for their Africa Champions League campaign, is however at loggerhead with Kano Pillars management over attempt to deny him the ongoing season sign on fees.

Yaro Yaro is requesting for a princely cost of one million Naira as sign-on fees for 2004 soccer season.

Regretting the degrading treatment he claimed the Globacom Premier League club melted on him, the Super Eagles player said: “It is very inhuman, the lack of cooperation the Pillars management is extending to him in spite of all he has contributed to the growth of the club over the years. If they remain uncooperative, I will join another club. A lot of them have shown interest in me,” he said. Hot on his heels is Kwara United, a team said to be ready to dole out a fortune to have him beef up the striking force of the Bukola Saraki sponsored team for the forthcoming Coca-Cola FA Cup and the new Globacom Premier League football league season.

Efforts to reach the Pillars management committee chairman, Sani Mohammed Usman proved abortive
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

How can the guy want sign-on fee when he is leaving the club. What is the degrading treatment he is talking about. If anyone is in the wrong here, it is him wanting to collect money when he knows he will not be around.
To stop trying is to start dying
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Anyway, how can he sign for the Danish team outside of the transfer window???
temitope
Egg
Egg

Post by temitope »

Paveman wrote:Anyway, how can he sign for the Danish team outside of the transfer window???
Clubs can sign out of contract players outside the window.
With the Benin Republic arrangemnet I suspect Yaro Yaro is using the dubious method used by some Nigeriam players tom go to Europe by arranging a backdated transfer to some benin club and getting a clearance from that club.
kumap
Egg
Egg

Post by kumap »

temitope wrote:
Paveman wrote:Anyway, how can he sign for the Danish team outside of the transfer window???
With the Benin Republic arrangemnet I suspect Yaro Yaro is using the dubious method used by some Nigeriam players tom go to Europe by arranging a backdated transfer to some benin club and getting a clearance from that club.

The Danish foorball season is just going to start due to the climate condition in the scandinavian countries, so this is the period for them signing new players for their clubs.

As for Yaro Yaro going to Benin Rep. for his visa, their is nothing wrong with that since the Danish Embassy is situated in Benin, there are no diplomatic relations btw Naija and Denmark. Nigerian Embassy is in Sweden, hence naija pple or any Scandinavian that needs naija visa/assistance will have to go to sweden.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

We have diplomatic relations, we just dont have reciprocal diplomatic missions. If memory serves me right, the Danes left Nigeria out of concern for the worsening security situation.
To stop trying is to start dying
kumap
Egg
Egg

Post by kumap »

Shownoja wrote:We have diplomatic relations, we just dont have reciprocal diplomatic missions. If memory serves me right, the Danes left Nigeria out of concern for the worsening security situation.
thanks Show, i guess it was a typographical error i want to type mission instead....
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

kumap wrote:
temitope wrote:

The Danish foorball season is just going to start due to the climate condition in the scandinavian countries, so this is the period for them signing new players for their clubs.

As for Yaro Yaro going to Benin Rep. for his visa, their is nothing wrong with that since the Danish Embassy is situated in Benin, there are no diplomatic relations btw Naija and Denmark. Nigerian Embassy is in Sweden, hence naija pple or any Scandinavian that needs naija visa/assistance will have to go to sweden.
The transfer window in Denmark closes on Sunday 29 February 2004. He needs to settle things out with former clubs for his ITC to be issued by the NFA. I wish him the best of luck.
HAWKEYE
Egg
Egg

Post by HAWKEYE »

What sort of signing is this - for $50,000 annually??.

Young man, you cannot live on this amount in Denmark o ! The taxes will kill you, especially since you are from GIDI and don't pay proper income tax

Don't get yourself into same quagmire as JAG I beg you.
CAPTAIN HAWKINS
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Thanks guys. My bad.
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Paveman wrote:Thanks guys. My bad.
Long time. Email me.
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

HAWKEYE wrote:What sort of signing is this - for $50,000 annually??.

Young man, you cannot live on this amount in Denmark o ! The taxes will kill you, especially since you are from GIDI and don't pay proper income tax

The signing cannot be disclosed. If for the sake of argument that amount is cool. If he does well he can easily move to mainland Europe.
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

Not true. Salaries are not THAT high in Denmark on average. $50,000 is about 1.4-1.5 times the average income in that country. And mind you, the he will also get per diem and bonuses in addition. So he's not gonna be rich, but if he know how to manage his money properly he's living fine. Also as a foreigner, not permanenty living in the country you can slip some taxes too if you have a good accountant.

In football terms he's not necessaril getting ripped of either. He's an unknown player. That's about average salary for a player of his caliber over there. The only ones who get more would have to be guys who put fans in the stands - ie proved Danish Internationals who have come back or a young rising star.

Denmark is a feeder league for Germany, Dutch, Belgian league. A lot of guys move on from there quite easily. Key is if he is on a decent team that will play in UEFA cup and put him in the shop window for a bigger money move. So if that is the case - and I don't know that part for sure - then he may not be getting ripped off really. It can be a win-win for all, as long as he's not locked in long-term.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Ziontrain

Excellently put.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Does anybody have any idea which team he is goin to sign for?
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

Ziontrain wrote:

Not true. Salaries are not THAT high in Denmark on average. $50,000 is about 1.4-1.5 times the average income in that country. And mind you, the he will also get per diem and bonuses in addition. So he's not gonna be rich, but if he know how to manage his money properly he's living fine. Also as a foreigner, not permanenty living in the country you can slip some taxes too if you have a good accountant.

In football terms he's not necessaril getting ripped of either. He's an unknown player. That's about average salary for a player of his caliber over there. The only ones who get more would have to be guys who put fans in the stands - ie proved Danish Internationals who have come back or a young rising star.

Denmark is a feeder league for Germany, Dutch, Belgian league. A lot of guys move on from there quite easily. Key is if he is on a decent team that will play in UEFA cup and put him in the shop window for a bigger money move. So if that is the case - and I don't know that part for sure - then he may not be getting ripped off really. It can be a win-win for all, as long as he's not locked in long-term.

yeah denmark is a feeder to those bigger leagues....Unless he signs with perennial danish power Brondby, he will probably look for greener pastures if his career excels..........Even so, he can still move.....But if the team does well, and he is happy there he might be content...But with the bigger markets in other european leagues, if he does excel, he will ship out.....Just looking at it hypothetically..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

HAWKEYE:
You forget that this is the same Yaro Yaro who reportedly signed a $1000 "slave" contract (which was subsequently nullified by FIFA) with a German club after his exploits at the 1998 Carlsberg Cup competition.