How do you rate the NPL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Those are just names. How many of them have have done anything noteworthy on the continental scene or had overseas clubs clamouring for their signature. Ohenhen - I now know you TRULY do not watch NPL football otherwise you'd not have mentioned Kola Ige. His handling is atrocious. The last time I saw him play he dropped an almighty clanger (when under no presssure) straight into the arms of an opposing forward and cost his team the game.
See my post on that subject: "viewtopic.php?t=50486&highlight=

ohenhen1 wrote: What about Ladi Gasper, Ebenezer Ojo, Oluwole Johnson, kola ige, Soga Sambo, and etc. And i guess the same no technique group of players beat mighty enyimba last year and finished sixth after a return from division two. In a couple of years we will return to rightly place and champions of NPL and contenders for the continent.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuting stars for life
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

wiseone wrote:Those are just names. How many of them have have done anything noteworthy on the continental scene or had overseas clubs clamouring for their signature. Ohenhen - I now know you TRULY do not watch NPL football otherwise you'd not have mentioned Kola Ige. His handling is atrocious. The last time I saw him play he dropped an almighty clanger (when under no presssure) straight into the arms of an opposing forward and cost his team the game.
See my post on that subject: "viewtopic.php?t=50486&highlight=

ohenhen1 wrote: What about Ladi Gasper, Ebenezer Ojo, Oluwole Johnson, kola ige, Soga Sambo, and etc. And i guess the same no technique group of players beat mighty enyimba last year and finished sixth after a return from division two. In a couple of years we will return to rightly place and champions of NPL and contenders for the continent.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuting stars for life
What about Duke Udi, Odita, Kola Aemola, Temple moneke, Ajibade Omolade, and etc.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

...as I said, the NPL is not short on good PLAYERS. It is short on good TEAMS.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

...as I said, the NPL is not short on good PLAYERS. It is short on good TEAMS.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

wiseone wrote:...as I said, the NPL is not short on good PLAYERS. It is short on good TEAMS.
And the MLS must be full of good teams. I don't know about you, the last time i saw 3SC play, they can pass atleast three times before been disposesed.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D