Yujam, need your help.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

junior
Egg
Egg
Yujam, need your help.

Post by junior »

Two questions.
First of all, do you live in the US?
Secondly, please list all the stations/packages that i need to get on Dish Networks to watch the Italian league games. Thanks.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Junior, in the USA, you need the Top 150 package with Dish Net to get GOL TV, which has the Italian league this season. RAI also carries the Italian league, but you need to pay extra for this channel. Make sure you get an additional dish too. This way you can get you can add ART to your programming at any time. ART has carried the past three African Nations Cup as well as some African club football.

Yes, and I do live in the belly of the beast! :lol:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

YUJAM, I have a question also. Do you think any team that rank 137th in the world should apologize to West Africa?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

1Naija:
I am going to send your picksho and name to the immigration authorities in Gambia. This way, they will nab you when you try to sneak in to visit your CONSIDERABLE Naija family there. I will instruct them to make you do 150 rounds of the famous 'monkey dance' (i hear say your police dey make grown man do the dance in front of their kids) until you collapse from exhaustion. :lol:

After they are done with, you will think twice b4 making fun of the Scorpions again! Don't yab the Gambian national team.
YUJAM, I have a question also. Do you think any team that rank 137th in the world should apologize to West Africa?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
junior
Egg
Egg

Post by junior »

Thanks Yujam.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Yujam: Congrats on the new oil discovery off the coast of Gambia river, I just hope Yahaya Jahmeh and his thievin collaborators will not treat this like Omar Bongo E. Guinea oil....
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Soon to be colonised by Senegal!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

FF:
Jammeh is an ignorant hooligan. You remember when he banned the kids up country from playing soccer during the farming season? :lol:
Do you know that Fusion Oil of Australia worked out an agreement with the govt for prospecting rights 4 years ago, yet the deal was never made public. The guy prolly mortgaged the soul of the country for this oil deal.. If he is not put in check, he will destroy our environment next.

Rudeboy:
Shattap there one time!

furiously frank wrote:Yujam: Congrats on the new oil discovery off the coast of Gambia river, I just hope Yahaya Jahmeh and his thievin collaborators will not treat this like Omar Bongo E. Guinea oil....