Now Spurs take Kanuote FIFA.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Charlie, nice one.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Its a Goal wrote:Pa Jimoh, me I just dey look dem. Today is the beginning of our rejuvenation. The unveiling of our new signing, Michael Brown, will definately lift the spirit of our team to beat the crap out of Crystal Palace tomorrow :evil:.
Michael Brown will be regretting joining ColdSpuds, by this time next year. His old team will be in the EPL, while his new will be battling out in the depths of Division 1.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Waffiman[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]mister dolly[/color] wrote:I don't recall any Naija Gooner supporting Wenger on that one..in fact, except fpr aniks I think the rest of us were screaming blue murder especially because Papillo was on a nice performance streak..
Talk for yourself. The likes of Waffi were justifying why Kanu could stay a bit longer, and don't try to deny it Waffi.
RUBBISH!! I did no such thing. :x :x :x :x :x :x
Oh yes you did :twisted:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

EW, I beg mind ya sef :D :D :D

Eagle Winged wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Pa Jimoh, me I just dey look dem. Today is the beginning of our rejuvenation. The unveiling of our new signing, Michael Brown, will definately lift the spirit of our team to beat the crap out of Crystal Palace tomorrow :evil:.
Michael Brown will be regretting joining ColdSpuds, by this time next year. His old team will be in the EPL, while his new will be battling out in the depths of Division 1.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]mister dolly[/color] wrote:I don't recall any Naija Gooner supporting Wenger on that one..in fact, except fpr aniks I think the rest of us were screaming blue murder especially because Papillo was on a nice performance streak..
Talk for yourself. The likes of Waffi were justifying why Kanu could stay a bit longer, and don't try to deny it Waffi.

Going Down! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Eagle Winged[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:Pa Jimoh, me I just dey look dem. Today is the beginning of our rejuvenation. The unveiling of our new signing, Michael Brown, will definately lift the spirit of our team to beat the crap out of Crystal Palace tomorrow :evil:.
I no you don't want to believe it but we are staying put in the EPL, by hook or crook :evil:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Going Down! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Not even in your wildest dreams :twisted:. Mind you, ManU is taking the EPL and CL crowns so deal with it 8).

PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Waffiman, MD and all the goons. Make i tell you know, Spurs will survive. Man U will win the league and I'll celebrate with a keg of Palm Wine :D :D :D
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

There is another twist to the story.
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Explain Larry

Larry Ashagbe wrote:There is another twist to the story.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Its a Goal[/color] wrote:Pa Jimoh, me I just dey look dem. Today is the beginning of our rejuvenation. The unveiling of our new signing, Michael Brown, will definately lift the spirit of our team to beat the crap out of Crystal Palace tomorrow :evil:.
I no you don't want to believe it but we are staying put in the EPL, by hook or crook :evil:.
What about by cook? We could do with some mashed potatoes.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Pleat is an old time manager! You can't bully players these days! There are other ways he could have dealt with this situation which could have benefited Spurs!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote:
What about by cook? We could do with some mashed potatoes.
If I catch you eh... ImageImage

geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

I hope the situation if it goes before FIFA gets resolved as quickly as possible. This is good for Freddy tho.
...but with God all things are possible...
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

FIFA will uphold Kanoute's rights. The law was changed. It's just unfortunate for Spurs.

I bet you if they get relegated, he'll be looking to move.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

PaJimoh wrote:Explain Larry

Larry Ashagbe wrote:There is another twist to the story.
Larry's one liner leaves us hanging at the edge of our seats for the next episode of....
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

PaJimoh wrote: I bet you if they get relegated, he'll be looking to move.
Before nko?
You think say the guy na mugu?
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

The guy na true French mercenary. A proper Legion.

27 wrote:
PaJimoh wrote: I bet you if they get relegated, he'll be looking to move.
Before nko?
You think say the guy na mugu?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

PaJimoh wrote:The guy na true French mercenary. A proper Legion.

What'd you expect him to say? "I love Tottenham and can't wait to play lower league football."?
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

I expect him to say, sorry i left you in time of need, even though you wee still paying me while i was running around with my bald head in Tunisia. I'll stay and help you back to the premiership
27 wrote:
PaJimoh wrote:The guy na true French mercenary. A proper Legion.

What'd you expect him to say? "I love Tottenham and can't wait to play lower league football."?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

PaJimoh wrote:I expect him to say, sorry i left you in time of need, even though you wee still paying me while i was running around with my bald head in Tunisia. I'll stay and help you back to the premiership
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK. Now I get your drift.

But do you really expect such a player to be consumed by the excitement of first division football?
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Well it's new year. I believe in wishful thinking :D :D :D
27 wrote:
PaJimoh wrote:I expect him to say, sorry i left you in time of need, even though you wee still paying me while i was running around with my bald head in Tunisia. I'll stay and help you back to the premiership
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK. Now I get your drift.

But do you really expect such a player to be consumed by the excitement of first division football?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]PaJimoh[/color] wrote:FIFA will uphold Kanoute's rights. The law was changed. It's just unfortunate for Spurs.

I bet you if they get relegated, he'll be looking to move.
PaJimon, don't tell me you already jumping ship :?.