Is this boi a lost Eagle??

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet
Is this boi a lost Eagle??

Post by DAgrin »

We all heard about the new fifa rule that allows a playr who already played for a youth team for one country can still play A -Team for an other country.
The Malians profited from that rule(the Kanoute isssue).
So what about take the effort to aquire the services of Shola Ameobi.
He is one of our best strikers and I think he would not see England A-Team football.
Under Glen Hoddle he would definetly get a chance because he´s based in England whatz very favorable when an England based coach is in charge.

Shola Ameobi for national coulors!! peaze
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

The guy said over and over he does not want to play for Nigeria...End of story...it isn't by force...Plenty people dey Naija we will not miss him.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

His not even good enough. Makinwa who I have now seen play 2wice is a far better long term prospect.
To stop trying is to start dying
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

what a traitor

Naija 4 life!
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

DAgrin wrote:what a traitor
Wetin concern u? Some of u shud grow up and stop making childish comments....Nigeria has 120 million pple...if one person who fought his way to the top decides not to have anything to do with Nigeria, so be it...afterall, i dont blame him...our system doesnt permit a second chance.

One question to u: If u had were offered a job in England with twice the pay in British pounds than the one u have in Naija, which wud u go for? ...A honest answer wud do.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

Ameobi , is rubbish , the same mould as Agali with less skills, he would end up in divison 1 next years
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

I would never disapoint ma country ,where is pride to play for your country,this pride should play a biggeer role than money

moral unaccebtable

Naija 4 life!
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

DAgrin wrote:I would never disapoint ma country ,where is pride to play for your country,this pride should play a biggeer role than money

moral unaccebtable
U didnt still answer my question...u are not a professional football player and so u cant speak for him....however, in ur area of professionalism, where wud ur decision lie if u get an offer in England with twice as much pay as that in Nigeria?
Just for ur info, over 70% of the forumers on board are based either in North America and Europe and are successfully practising their various professions...meanwhile Nigeria is languishing and begging everyone to come home....does that mean we are all traitors?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Ameobi has said he doesnt want to play, end of story and who said Glenn is our manager, it aint confirmed yet
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

he wants to play for england
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

realtrouble wrote:Ameobi , is rubbish , the same mould as Agali with less skills, he would end up in divison 1 next years
Sounds like this comment is borne of BB. :D
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051