CCC and the issue of FC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Akure4Life wrote:All i know is that CCC has done is time with SE, time to move on with a better coach period.
I don talk am tire my bro.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
MAYOR
Egg
Egg

Post by MAYOR »

I personally do not care who is our next coach as far as his is not english. They don,t play good football and their style of football will never suit us. The problem our boys are facing there is a very good example save Okocha.
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

CCC has a track record of failure as a coach, his greatest success is winning bronze with SE in the just concluded ANC2004. 20 years after he went into coaching.

It has taking CCC 20 years to record his first major success.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

MAYOR wrote:I personally do not care who is our next coach as far as his is not english. They don,t play good football and their style of football will never suit us. The problem our boys are facing there is a very good example save Okocha.
Man, this kind of generalisation is just shocking. :shock: :shock: It is usually based on good old fashion ignorance.

Did you ever watch Tottenham with Hoddle play football? Have you ever watched the great Liverpool sides of the 70s and 80s play football? Have you ever watched Manure before they started winning? In fact have you ever watched most English teams from the 70 and 80s. If you have you will not make such a stunning ignorant statement. :roll: :roll:
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Waffiman wrote:
MAYOR wrote:I personally do not care who is our next coach as far as his is not english. They don,t play good football and their style of football will never suit us. The problem our boys are facing there is a very good example save Okocha.
Man, this kind of generalisation is just shocking. :shock: :shock: It is usually based on good old fashion ignorance.

Did you ever watch Tottenham with Hoddle play football? Have you ever watched the great Liverpool sides of the 70s and 80s play football? Have you ever watched Manure before they started winning? In fact have you ever watched most English teams from the 70 and 80s. If you have you will not make such a stunning ignorant statement. :roll: :roll:
unfortunately those sides of the 70's and 80's were good back there. I doubt if they'd be able to hold a candle in todays game play.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Waffiman wrote:

Waffi we have all watched all of it and it is entertaining football but we still don't want them as coach...why you always like gragra so?
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Realtrouble,

But don't be surprised by CCC loyalists telling the Bronze medal is better than the cup we won in 1994 or better than the Gold we won in ATL'96 or better than the same Bronze Amodu won in Mali or better than any other thing a naija coach has done... Very soon they will even say Bronze is better than Gold...Just because it's CCC nothing else...

realtrouble wrote:CCC has a track record of failure as a coach, his greatest success is winning bronze with SE in the just concluded ANC2004. 20 years after he went into coaching.

It has taking CCC 20 years to record his first major success.
Soldier of Fortune...
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

airwolex wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Waffi we have all watched all of it and it is entertaining football but we still don't want them as coach...why you always like gragra so?
You cannot make our players play gra gra football, (by gra gra I take it you mean kick and rush) it is not in our make up as footballers. Our players are blessed with an abundance of individual technique, flair, pace, intelligence (of the football kind)and sheer athleticism. Only a dumb and stupid coach will try to disregard such superb individual qualities and try to make us play like Ireland. (you see the Brazil game yesterday)

A coach, especially at international level must make the best use of the players at his disposal, unlike Ireland, who have resort to gra gra football to make the best use of thier player's limited individual abilities, we are blessed natural talent in all depts on the pitch. What we need is a coach who recognises this and try to build a team the will make the best of our diamond like qualities. Our SE na rough diamond wey need to be made into the crown jewels of football.

Hoddle comes from the school of playing football the way it should be played. He has shown many a time that he can build a team from the bottom up, he has show that he can get a team of talented and not too talented players to work together in a strong organised cohesive unit on the pitch.

Forget gra gra football when it comes to Hoddle, this guy worked with Arsene Wenger at Monaco. He is not some fly by night cowboy, even if he is a Spud. :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

juventuss wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

unfortunately those sides of the 70's and 80's were good back there. I doubt if they'd be able to hold a candle in todays game play.
My fren, that na another arguement.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Waffi, I don beg you not to argue with these guys. Hoddle is an apostle of playing football the Brazilian way. These guys are just bitter their beloved CCC is getting the chop.

All Hoddle's teams - Swindon, Chelsea, Southampton, Spuds and England – played tip tap passing football. Me I no dey waste my time with these guys again.

Let us wait for Galadima, Musa and Ogunjobi before reacting. Accoirding to today's Daily Mail, however, Hoddle is more likely to go to Southampton because they wil pay him about three times as much as the NFA.
legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

I HEREBY RENAME THIS THREAD
'THE CYBERCLOWNS INC.'
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Waffi, I don beg you not to argue with these guys. Hoddle is an apostle of playing football the Brazilian way. These guys are just bitter their beloved CCC is getting the chop.

All Hoddle's teams - Swindon, Chelsea, Southampton, Spuds and England – played tip tap passing football. Me I no dey waste my time with these guys again.

Let us wait for Galadima, Musa and Ogunjobi before reacting. Accoirding to today's Daily Mail, however, Hoddle is more likely to go to Southampton because they wil pay him about three times as much as the NFA.
My primodial friends are back, as usual, I am ready to go to war with all of them. They have no football reasons or basis for them wanting CCC apart from the fact that he is Nigerian. If they want a Nigerian, then Ikhana must be given his chance like I have argued but they are pretending as if they cannot see that too. Of course, they are trying to claim that a 3rd place with two defeats along the way is success, to these clowns, beating Cameroun is the same as winning the ANC. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Waffi, me I no get time for them. Bronze is good enough for them, so you can see their point. These guys are not interested in winning anything, so why should they want a proper coach.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

On the way to destroying Naija football. Hoodle has a personality that makes the incredible sulk (Nicholas Anelka) look like the most amiable man on Earth. He never gets along with any of the Player's and we are talking about people like Southgate and Beckham guys that are so easy-going and docile Ayo Akinfe would get along with them.

How will Hoddle cope with a control freak NFA and players that their egos are so big they give new meaning to arrogant. I am tired of this arguement let us wait and see.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

airwolex wrote:On the way to destroying Naija football. Hoodle has a personality that makes the incredible sulk (Nicholas Anelka) look like the most amiable man on Earth. He never gets along with any of the Player's and we are talking about people like Southgate and Beckham guys that are so easy-going and docile Ayo Akinfe would get along with them.

How will Hoddle cope with a control freak NFA and players that their egos are so big they give new meaning to arrogant. I am tired of this arguement let us wait and see.
You sef, you don try everything finish, now you dey argue the same point wey I make for the other thread. I least you are now a convert to the Waffiman school of Hoddle reasoning. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAYOR
Egg
Egg

Post by MAYOR »

Waffi, I really do not want to turn this into something personal but to call me ignorant for not agreeing to my point says a lot about you. You don,t know me and I don,t think is very inteligent of you to call me names.
legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

MAYOR wrote:Waffi, I really do not want to turn this into something personal but to call me ignorant for not agreeing to my point says a lot about you. You don,t know me and I don,t think is very inteligent of you to call me names.

Mayor,what else do you expect from our 'resident moronic cyberclown'.
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157957
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

legend wrote:
MAYOR wrote:Waffi, I really do not want to turn this into something personal but to call me ignorant for not agreeing to my point says a lot about you. You don,t know me and I don,t think is very inteligent of you to call me names.

Here you are calling another forumer names in response to someone objecting to being called names. However, I will not stoop to your level and join in.

Chukwu is history, please accept it.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

legend wrote:

Pls contribute to this thread and dont fan trouble.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Bell

Post by Bell »

HURRAH FOR BLISSFUL LIVING

Let's act as though Obasanjo's directive is of zero consequence.
Bell
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

Bell wrote:HURRAH FOR BLISSFUL LIVING

Bell
:D :D :D :D
But Bell , remember what he said in Amodu and Baba Oni's time.
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

lagos777 wrote:
Bell wrote:HURRAH FOR BLISSFUL LIVING

Bell
:D :D :D :D
But Bell , remember what he said in Amodu and Baba Oni's time.
Lagos 777, there has been no official directive to the NFA baring it from hiring a foreign coach.
Bell

Post by Bell »

LAGOS777, I KNOW, I KNOW AND...

...I bet the pro-FC gendarmerie are counting on that. In this case though, for Obasanjo, it could be a case of: fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
Bell