MONACO 0-1 LILLE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MONACO 0-1 LILLE

Post by wanaj0 »

pajimoh wrote:Ayo must be a Highlander or something. "There can be, only ONE". After a very public execution by Gotti, Ayo keeps coming back and his opals getting stronger. His shamelessness reaching dizzy heights.
It takes someone without shame to display such level of ignorance and do so confidently!

His flipflopping no get PART 2! I pity those that take him serious.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re:

Post by wanaj0 »

wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
AYO:
With all due respect, but for the past three years...
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze Odemigwe
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Midfielders
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Ayo:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 11 years later
CE Contributing Editor, expert on Naija football at his best :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Can't believe this thread is over twelve years old now. How time flies.

Gosh.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

theYemster wrote:Can't believe this thread is over twelve years old now. How time flies.

Gosh.
We have to preserve history so that some people will not rewrite history!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re:

Post by wanaj0 »

wanaj0 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
AYO:
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 11 years later
CE Contributing Editor, expert on Naija football at his best :tic:
The ritual of flip flopping :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

theYemster wrote:Can't believe this thread is over twelve years old now. How time flies.

Gosh.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Probably the most recycled thread on CE ever. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

wanaj0 wrote::taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

wanaj0 wrote::taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
This frickin thread again. :)

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

200 years from now people will still be reviving this thread.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:200 years from now people will still be reviving this thread.
we cannot say the same for your blog
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Osimhen has scored but Osazes position is unknown.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:Osimhen has scored but Osazes position is unknown.
yawnnnnnnnn :sleep: :boo:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cic old boy wrote:200 years from now people will still be reviving this thread.
we cannot say the same for your blog
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Seasons Greetings. Memoirs ...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

I think FFK and Ayo Akinfe must be friends :)
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re:

Post by wanaj0 »

Gotti wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:27 am

AYO:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=19282
viewtopic.php?t=20590
viewtopic.php?t=13287
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=15924
viewtopic.php?t=43750
viewtopic.php?t=29271
<
:thumb:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re:

Post by wanaj0 »

theYemster wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:17 pm
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Just imagine how boring this site would be without Gotti? I see he has entertained all of you with this thread.

I will not spoil the fun be posting instances of where he has changed his mind. CE is a wonderful place!
Dude there is a difference between changing your mind and just being inconsistent.

Clearly you are the latter. The only consistent thing about you is that you shift the goalposts to suit whatever purpose you're trying to promote.
FFK junior :tic:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This thread. LOL!! Memories.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:11 pm This thread. LOL!! Memories.
Can you believe it's sixteen years old. Gosh!

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

Cyber Eagles never forgets
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

15 years on and still an all time classic :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."