MONACO 0-1 LILLE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Just imagine how boring this site would be without Gotti? I see he has entertained all of you with this thread.

I will not spoil the fun be posting instances of where he has changed his mind. CE is a wonderful place!
:lol: :lol: @ AyoAkinfe's feeble attempt at damage limitation. You truly have no shame my friend. A self-proclaimed "blind angel* who deserves to be cursed for his ignorance" should not be allowed to post freely on this board.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
chopeski wrote:Ayo, Where U at?

Wind don Blow.....
I dey his kampe!

OK, I hold my hand up on this one. Osaze is NO midfielder.

Osaze Odemigwe is a striker and nothing else. I guess it took Egypt 2006 to prove that point beyond all doubt.

Like CCC and Eguavoen, I thought he could cut it in midfield but I changed my view on that after the 1-1 draw with Angola in Kano. Those of you that saw the Ivory Coast game will certainly agree with me that he just cannot cut it in midfield.

Trust Gotti not to publish the threads I posted stating this fact. Unlike Gotti, when my stance on a matter is proven to be wrong, I launch a thread stating that point. However, Gotti in his one-sided manner has been selective with his archiving!
Vintage Aro Akinfe
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
kosinkwa
Egg
Egg

Post by kosinkwa »

I can explain.
Ayo Akinfe probably has a double-personality.
One side says something, and the other says the opposite.
That's why he comes up with many confusing and contradictory posts. :lol: :lol:
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
AYO:
With all due respect, but for the past three years...
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze Odemigwe
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Midfielders
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Ayo:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

wAyo give me 10 ok just 1 reason you shouldn't be considered the BLIND VILLAGE angel* of CE considering the quote below.

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!
[/quote]
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

I just saw this thread today....WOW.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Funny thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ayo it's goes to show that you're no different from the LCs you like to slate all the time. In fact you're worse than them.

You would have played Osaze in midfield but he is really a striker.

You would have played Obi as the main playmaker but he is not ready yet. Not strong enough.

You would have left out Kanu but he showed he is still very vital to SE.

You screamed for Makinwa. We all saw what Makinwa was really made of at the ACN.

You would have played Olufufu. The guy is not even SE material.

If you were the SE coach it is clear for all to see what would have happened. SE going down 6-0 but the defiant coach Ayo Akinfe saying he is not to blame and the finger should be pointed at the players who didn't follow his 10 points of instructions :lol:
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

Once again,mo gbe.Oghene oh.
Gotti,abeg,if I ever flip and then flop(even if it is Real Madrid) send me PM.No disgrace me for public like this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

opine wrote:wAyo give me 10 ok just 1 reason you shouldn't be considered the BLIND VILLAGE angel* of CE considering the quote below.

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!
[/quote]

wondered why dis thread got to 3 pages, thanks 4 clarifying ur stance on CE mister ayo, still love ur 10 pointers though so pls keep em coming
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

I think it's indecent of us to allow this classic thread slip away
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

bump 8-) :lol:
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Gotti,

You are going to hell for this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ayo, please send some virgins in apology
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Moderators, you guys are slacking on the job. I mean why is this classic thread not a sticky? :P :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
chopeski wrote:Ayo, Where U at?

Wind don Blow.....
I dey his kampe!

OK, I hold my hand up on this one. Osaze is NO midfielder.

Osaze Odemigwe is a striker and nothing else. I guess it took Egypt 2006 to prove that point beyond all doubt.

Like CCC and Eguavoen, I thought he could cut it in midfield but I changed my view on that after the 1-1 draw with Angola in Kano. Those of you that saw the Ivory Coast game will certainly agree with me that he just cannot cut it in midfield.

Trust Gotti not to publish the threads I posted stating this fact. Unlike Gotti, when my stance on a matter is proven to be wrong, I launch a thread stating that point. However, Gotti in his one-sided manner has been selective with his archiving!
so you confirm you are a blind angel*, what sall we call you now
WAyo Akinfe?
Ayo Akindiot?
Egg

Post by Dennis O »

opine wrote:wAyo give me 10 ok just 1 reason you shouldn't be considered the BLIND VILLAGE angel* of CE considering the quote below.

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
[/quote]

Resultant effect of eating "made in England Isi Ewu" is Mad Goat Disease.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
AYO:
With all due respect, but for the past three years...
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze Odemigwe
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Midfielders
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Ayo:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<
CHOI!!!! This one pass slam dunk... :lol: :lol:

Gotti should be tried at the Human Rights court for abuse... :shock:

Ayo, your best bet is to find a way to steal Gotti's archives because di man don finish you patapata... :lol:

John Kerry would be proud to have you in his camp though... :lol:
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

oh my goodness, choi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

Gotti,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever I've done to you in the past...or whatever I might do to you in the future, pls forgive me. You fit naked person for marketplace. Kai.

Q
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Auto-Bump :lol: :lol: ... Ayo no vex, but this new feature occurs automatically anytime you open a thread with a trademark 10-point list :lol: ... to reset the default, contact your nearest moderator. 8-)
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

I no see dis thread before. Menn this is exposition at the highest order.
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

back to where it belongs, the place of honour! 8-) :lol:
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
kosinkwa
Egg
Egg

Post by kosinkwa »

kulu wrote:back to where it belongs, the place of honour! 8-) :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: